God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Alright man, i`m making this up.

Dude is clearly blaming everyone but Sanchez. Now he has a point as those players suck too, but Sanchez is atrocious and this guy clearly doesn't want to see that.

For the most part I actually see some of you guys coming around.

"LOL @ "coming around" as if Jets fans are in denial.

It's a perfect clusterfukk of Sanchez not being a good QB and his receivers being subpar.

Daps
"LOL @ "coming around" as if Jets fans are in denial.

It's a perfect clusterfukk of Sanchez not being a good QB and his receivers being subpar.

It really is, this year he doesn't have any weapons for the most part, but in years past he had weapons and still was a bottom 10 type QB.

This is just the worst of exposal, and I do see people coming around to the conclusion that Mark is a bad QB

NYC Rebel

Daps
It really is, this year he doesn't have any weapons for the most part, but in years past he had weapons and still was a bottom 10 type QB.

This is just the worst of exposal, and I do see people coming around to the conclusion that Mark is a bad QB

Yeah.

This is Jets fans FIRST YEAR booing Mark Sanchez. We didn't know he sucked until you taught us!!

:heh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
So did Reb and Emp meet up? Were fists thrown? I need some good laughs.

I had my wife and son with me who decided to come to the game.

I couldn't be like "I need to go up to concourse 300....I have sohh beef."

:laugh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Damn, breh, your wife and son experienced that debacle of a game yesterday?

Yeah.

My wife doesn't know jack shyt about football, but there was one pass that Sanchez threw over the head of everyone that had her like " :what: Who was Sanchez throwing the ball too?!?!?!?!??!"

I left the game as soon as Holmes fumbled. I felt like a bad dad.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anything but Sanchez right?

Sanchez isnt brady,manning,rodgers etc. Hes not going to elevate scrubs. He needs a solid team around him. Not every qb is a hof qb.

You switch alex smith and mark sanchez teams and that game plays out the same. Smith imo is worse. He had wilson beat several times but couldnt connect on wide open receivers.

You put flacco,ryan,smithstafford on this jets team they all look just as bad.

Sanchez has played like shyt but jets offense is devoid of talent. Anyone who thinks they just need a new is fooling themselves.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah.

My wife doesn't know jack shyt about football, but there was one pass that Sanchez threw over the head of everyone that had her like " :what: Who was Sanchez throwing the ball too?!?!?!?!??!"

I left the game as soon as Holmes fumbled. I felt like a bad dad.

You did the right thing. :yeshrug:

Daps
Sanchez isnt brady,manning,rodgers etc. Hes not going to elevate scrubs. He needs a solid team around him. Not every qb is a hof qb.

You switch alex smith and mark sanchez teams and that game plays out the same. Smith imo is worse. He had wilson beat several times but couldnt connect on wide open receivers.

You put flacco,ryan,smithstafford on this jets team they all look just as bad.

Sanchez has played like shyt but jets offense is devoid of talent. Anyone who thinks they just need a new is fooling themselves.

To the bolded, this is the dumb shyt of even thinking anyone is putting him near that level. No when I say he's bad I mean he is one of the worst 10 in the league, without a doubt.

You don't need to elevate scrubs to complete passes, there were plays yesterday where guys were open and Sanchez was a dear in the headlights.

It's year 4, if you believe he still can be your franchise QB get him the hell away from Sporano and Rex immediately.

I think he is soft and stupid. He has physical ability, but he's got no heart and he makes awful decisions. Only way to save him would be to get him a HC who knows offense and can mentor him.

He is not better than Smith, no way how. Smith is a smart player, that alone puts him above Sanchez.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem also is Rex dont give a shyt about the offense at all and it shows,in the press conference all he did was kill the offense which they deserved but he never mentioned his precious D getting ran over

NYC Rebel

Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;1675198 said:
Problem also is Rex dont give a shyt about the offense at all and it shows,in the press conference all he did was kill the offense which they deserved but he never mentioned his precious D getting ran over

That's a LIE.

The first thing he mentioned was the 200 yards they gave up rushing and ran down the list of rushing yards they've given up per game saying he never has allowed that in his life.

What were you watching?

Don't LIE.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rex Get At The D, And I Just Saw A Few Clips Of The Press Conference

Daps
That's a LIE.

The first thing he mentioned was the 200 yards they gave up rushing and ran down the list of rushing yards they've given up per game saying he never has allowed that in his life.

What were you watching?

Don't LIE.

I did notice he did bring up how no one ever ran the ball that well on "him" (he always does that)

Nevertheless, the dude has a point Rex has no clue about offense whatsoever and it shows. More and more he reminds me of Singletary/Nolan