God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Twocannons

Mighty Healthy
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
*Remembers the Rich Kotite era*
Yes, the Jets got treated like the slore you visit when you're in town, but they're 2-2 and 2-0 in the AFC East. Burn the tape of this game, and forget Week 4 ever existed. Ryan is going to stick his foot up Sparano's and Mike Pettine's a$$. Tannenbaum needs to get on the phone and call up Chad Johnson. This team isn't as bad as it played against the 49ers, and it isn't as good as what we saw against Buffalo...they are going to be alright.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Plus I Got A Soft Spot For My Losing Ass Teams :sadbron:

Guess im not the only one who sometimes feels bad for struggling teams even if it's not my team. Except for the Knicks and Lakers of course. I'd love to see them go 0-82 10 years in a row :laugh:

Thats the reason i like seeing the Clippers finally competing. That franchise been through a lot so i wanna see them prosper. The Bucks and Bobcats too.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I would love to see Woody Johnson get the hell outta here too but that ain't happenin unless he has a stroke or some shyt..

:mindblown:

Daps
That Holmes shyt was pathetic.

I couldn't even see it well at the game, but it looked like he just tossed it up. He should have been gone in January.

At the game yesterday, my 49ers fan brethren were being jerks though. The Tebow chants were annoying me, it was mostly 49ers fans trolling.

It got to a point where it's like, hey we won, lets just enjoy the W.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That Holmes shyt was pathetic.

I couldn't even see it well at the game, but it looked like he just tossed it up. He should have been gone in January.

At the game yesterday, my 49ers fan brethren were being jerks though. The Tebow chants were annoying me, it was mostly 49ers fans trolling.

It got to a point where it's like, hey we won, lets just enjoy the W.

Exactly....it's never Jets fans wanting Tebow. were to busy looking around like :to:

49ers fans were being complete a$$holes...by far the worst fans I've been around at the stadium. Not even Giants fans are as condescending as these fans were.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Former Lions cornerback Aaron Berry agreed to a 2 year deal with the New York Jets, according to his agent @audieattar.

We need more speed on defense, and we need make something and get some receivers.

Daps
Exactly....it's never Jets fans wanting Tebow. were to busy looking around like :to:

There were a few Tebow jerseys here and there, and i`m sure some of that came from them. But for the most part you could tell it was 49ers fans trolling.

shyt is stupid to me, if this was a rival i`d say it makes sense, but it's like we won easily lets just have fun without being dikks.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Former Lions cornerback Aaron Berry agreed to a 2 year deal with the New York Jets, according to his agent @audieattar.

We need more speed on defense, and we need make something and get some receivers.

I applauded the 49ers for running laterally on the slow ass Jets defense taking advantage of our lack of speed.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
Where did this arm strength and accuracy go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I applauded the 49ers for running laterally on the slow ass Jets defense taking advantage of our lack of speed.

We need so it Scott, and Harris is a bum. Tanny need to make some moves, shyt sign some faster linebackers off the street :sadcam:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What u guys think about getting T.O. On the phone?

I really think mark Sanchez has regressed. His second year in the league he wasnt to bad and showed flashes of brilliance. He just stinks now.