God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yep, as always, resulting to insults because you got nothing else for me,

You`ll catch up to me one day.

I did a search on Shonn Green and your name on the old site.

Where is it?

:rudy:

This is why you're corny.

How can you post lies with a straight face?

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did too. First time I saw an offensive coordinator for the Jets since Charlie Weis call a game according to what was out there.

I saw him attack the Jets that way years back. That's why I'm happy with him as our OC.

I wanna see how we attack Steelers defense. Their secondary isn't all that good besides Polamalu, so our receivers should have some chances. We will know if Sanchez has taken that next step depending on how he reacts once he's facing some real pressure.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I wanna see how we attack Steelers defense. Their secondary isn't all that good besides Polamalu, so our receivers should have some chances. We will know if Sanchez has taken that next step depending on how he reacts once he's facing some real pressure.

That's the big issue. Sanchez sucks on throws under pressure.

Even that retarded pitch which resulted in an int on Sunday shows that he's just not good on the move.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even that retarded pitch which resulted in an int on Sunday shows that he's just not good on the move.

Yeah, that was a bad play he tried to make happen, but to his credit he didn't let that rollover and he still went out and had a good game. Maybe that's something, who knows, usually he look defeated after a bad play.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yeah, that was a bad play he tried to make happen, but to his credit he didn't let that rollover and he still went out and had a good game. Maybe that's something, who knows, usually he look defeated after a bad play.

Like I said, this is Sanchez last chance. If he doesn't show and prove with a new OC then we need to make a change.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

sanchez makes some dumbass decisions but he's not bad on the move.

he's pretty good on rollouts and throwing on the run.

but under pressure.. his decision making is :flabbynsick: