God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I understand tempering your excitement somewhat, but a lot of people in the media had the Bills contending this year (even though they're conveniently forgetting that now). There's a lot to be excited about for Jets fans from yesterday's showing. The defense is even better than I thought it would be. Sanchez put some serious work in during the offseason and he's making a concerted effort to assert himself as a leader on the field. Shonne Greene still gets up gingerly after every other play, but he had some tough runs. Hill looks like an impact player. Besides some timing issues between Mark and Santonio and Sporano fukking up Sanchez's flow with the wildcat shyt, you guys look vastly improved.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I understand tempering your excitement somewhat, but a lot of people in the media had the Bills contending this year (even though they're conveniently forgetting that now). There's a lot to be excited about for Jets fans from yesterday's showing. The defense is even better than I thought it would be. Sanchez put some serious work in during the offseason and he's making a concerted effort to assert himself as a leader on the field. Shonne Greene still gets up gingerly after every other play, but he had some tough runs. Hill looks like an impact player. Besides some timing issues between Mark and Santonio and Sporano fukking up Sanchez's flow with the wildcat shyt, you guys look vastly improved.

Shonn fumbling twice disgusted me.

Daps
I`ll be rooting for you bums to beat Pittsburgh, so we have a shot at a 3-0 showdown on the 30th.

If both teams win this weekend it`ll be a 3-0 showdown

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Shonn fumbling twice disgusted me.

You wanna know what disgusted me? The fact that I thought of that Blair Thomas highlight that you posted three separate times during the game .. when Green bumbled over his own fukking shoelaces all three times. :comeon:

Right up the gut .. decent hole ... woops. :snoop:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Revis cleared for physical activity, but still won't practice today. Nevertheless, a good sign for Sunday. #Jets

NYC Rebel

Daps
You wanna know what disgusted me? The fact that I thought of that Blair Thomas highlight that you posted three separate times during the game .. when Green bumbled over his own fukking shoelaces all three times. :comeon:

Right up the gut .. decent hole ... woops. :snoop:

He has HORRIBLE feet.

He's always stumbling over himself. Plain horrible.

Blair Thomas 2.0.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Maybe so, but I like what I saw out of Sparano game plan.

I did too. First time I saw an offensive coordinator for the Jets since Charlie Weis call a game according to what was out there.

I saw him attack the Jets that way years back. That's why I'm happy with him as our OC.