God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York Jets ‏@nyjets
#RL Jets have announced moves this PM involving 3 players acquired on waivers, 3 they've waived, and 7 signed to the practice squad

... The Jets have been awarded 3 players on waivers: NT Isaako Aaitui (MIA), WR Clyde Gates (MIA) and TE Konrad Reuland (SF)

... The Jets have waived 3 players from their active/inactive roster: S Antonio Allen, DT Marcus Dixon and TE Dedrick Epps .

... The Jets have signed 7 players to their practice squad: T Paul Cornick, LB Marcus Dowtin, DB Donnie Fletcher, WR Royce Pollard, LB Ricky Sapp, TE Hayden Smith and WR Jordan White.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rex on Stephen Hill

"Well, nothing told me he would (contribute)," Ryan told Don Banks of Sports Illustrated. "Nothing. When I saw the tape (of his collegiate play) I was concerned. But (Jets general manager) Mike Tannenbaum and (senior personnel executive) Terry Brady and all our scouts were adamant about this guy. They were adamant that this guy can do it.

"He can run all these routes, he had good hands and he's got 4.2 speed at 6-foot-5. He was the guy they all wanted, but honestly, when it came down to it, a wideout? Not my dream pick. But now that we have him, of course, I want to claim him: 'Oh, that was my pick.' But it really wasn't."

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
rexryannypostcovercropp.jpg

lol...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Our Expectations Are Gonna Be Low This Season Then All I Ask For Is That We Finish Better AND Take The Series Against The Dolphins This Season :mjpls:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
My expectations aren't that low though.

This defense is going to be outright sick this season. :manny:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
New York Jets ‏@nyjets
#RL Jets have announced moves this PM involving 3 players acquired on waivers, 3 they've waived, and 7 signed to the practice squad

... The Jets have been awarded 3 players on waivers: NT Isaako Aaitui (MIA), WR Clyde Gates (MIA) and TE Konrad Reuland (SF)
clyde gates is a burnerrrr

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I won't be surprised if Aaron Maybin is cut by the middle of the season.

dude did nothing this preseason and still only has one move....speed rush.