God damn! I would definitely simp for this bytch!

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Aight, the first time I watched this I only saw her "on campus" interview. I just went back and watch the complete interview, where she was on the set of Tyra, and damn she looks waaaaay better over there.

Gotta be the makeup and studio magic:beli:, but I kinda see what you saying when I saw that part of the interview. Not as bad as you make her out, but she is bad face-wise.

bytch still white washed like a motherfukker which is a turn off for me.

bytch fine as hell in both interviews.

And what's wrong with being white washed? :birdman:
I'd rather be with a white washed ho than some ghetto gagger I can't bring back to my mom or take to a nice restaurant.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch fine as hell in both interviews.

And what's wrong with being white washed? :birdman:
I'd rather be with a white washed ho than some ghetto gagger I can't bring back to my mom or take to a nice restaurant.

Combination of Colored contacs, fake big hair and dumb blonde voice irks the hell outta me. I also feel the same way about a broad who acts and looks like she an extra on baps...broads fake as hell, she said herself she basically from the hood, rather her act like herself and be a smart college chick than fakin' the funk.:yeshrug:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
She was cute but nothing to over simp over. I see badder bytches than her every time I go out. I would date her. But I WOULD NOT be paying for her school and expensive jewelry & extra shyt. fukk no, HELL no.