God damn! I would definitely simp for this bytch!

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I can honestly say if that was a white chick with basically the same features, I would still not be impressed

Threadstarter made her sound like a dime....she ain't

If she ain't a dime then who is? :sitdown:

I don't know. I guess I just place a huge premium on short, curvy chocolate chicks who speak well :ehh:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If she ain't a dime then who is? :sitdown:

I don't know. I guess I just place a huge premium on short, curvy chocolate chicks who speak well :ehh:

:sitdown: Where the hell you from if you think she is Simpable? You must not get out much

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I can honestly say if that was a white chick with basically the same features, I would still not be impressed

Threadstarter made her sound like a dime....she ain't

Like I said

if that woman was any other race yapping the same gold digging nonsense the responses would be the exact opposite.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
she cute but I'm not buying her all that shyt :childplease:

I don't care if I did have the money...picture me spending 25K on any woman besides moms :stopitslime:

25k spread over a year ain't bad for a bytch like this.

as long as you can fukk her at least 100 times a year :leon:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Like I said

if that woman was any other race yapping the same gold digging nonsense the responses would be the exact opposite.

Glad you mentioned that.....because that shyt would be an automatic downgrade for ANY woman, no matter how fine or what race

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
So she got a dude (probably a white boy) paying for all her expenses and luxuries and she not even givin up the p*ssy

This dude is simpin and trickin to the max, don't no girl look that good to make me simp like that. Especially this average chick.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So she got a dude (probably a white boy) paying for all her expenses and luxuries and she not even givin up the p*ssy

This dude is simpin and trickin to the max, don't no girl look that good to make me simp like that. Especially this average chick.

:jawalrus: i got a ocean to sell you if u believe that , she is gettin ran through

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
She honestly was hella average. I mean I grew up in PG and went to Howard. but if thats what the rest of the country got to deal wit.......:merchant:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to be one of the internet niccas on that "nothing special" shyt, but this chick really is just meh, I wouldn't look at her twice honestly

Never been to a college with a substantial black population :sadbron:

This explains it

I put this on everything...I saw at least 10 badder chicks than her the last time I went to the library (finals week) no lie.