Texas WR history ain’t the best :mjlol:

Do RBs though :birdman:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think it was the opposite.

Our offenses didnt perform in those big games.
Give me examples. Under stoops, OU lost championship games in 03, 04, 08...I think that's it? They haven't made the championship game since playoffs started. 03 was the only year where I could agree. 04 offense sucked again against USC but that was more like they USC team destroyed the defense that first half and put the offense in a hole. Didn't help that Adrian Peterson fumbled like s mktherfukker that first half (reminiscent of that viking/saints game). Leinart ate.that defense up. Now 08 I actually.msy agree too because that game was pretty.tight but again, Bradford three several picks, most of which were on his wide outs.

Honestly 03/04 OU was the last great OU defense under stoops, and that same team lost to Matt Mauck in the sugar bowl :laff:. Once everyone began to emulate Texas tech 5 wide, it was a wrap for OU needing to develop a defense.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Give me examples. Under stoops, OU lost championship games in 03, 04, 08...I think that's it? They haven't made the championship game since playoffs started. 03 was the only year where I could agree. 04 offense sucked again against USC but that was more like they USC team destroyed the defense that first half and put the offense in a hole. Didn't help that Adrian Peterson fumbled like s mktherfukker that first half (reminiscent of that viking/saints game). Leinart ate.that defense up. Now 08 I actually.msy agree too because that game was pretty.tight but again, Bradford three several picks, most of which were on his wide outs.

Honestly 03/04 OU was the last great OU defense under stoops, and that same team lost to Matt Mauck in the sugar bowl :laff:. Once everyone began to emulate Texas tech 5 wide, it was a wrap for OU needing to develop a defense.

First of all, how mqny teams have made the championship in the playoff era? Its not like that's a slight being that weve made it twice already. Once under Stoops.

And yes, in those game you were referring to, our offense didnt show up. The usc game i dont even count bc that was just an abomination. We just sucked.

But in 2008, we had the best offense in cfb history, and didnt put up enough points against Florida. Granted our best player DeMarco Murray was out, but whatever....
We scored 14, gave up 24.

Against LSU, offense didnt perform up to it's standards. Not like LSU ran away offensively.

Going forward we won't be truly great until we get rid of Mike Stoops. We had the defensive talent to beat Georgia, and by that I mean we put up 48 against them and still lost...the talent is there but Mike Stoops is terrible. No other DC loses that game by letting opponent just run freely up the middle.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I think Bryan Edwards is making a strong case for himself as well.
if he doesnt save bentley with that miraculous catch vs la tech last season could have gone in the toilet real fast. he kinda reminds me of robert brooks, not necessarily in style of play, but a guy who may not end up making an all sec team but flies under the radar and is a very good player. he followed sterling sharpe, and never had a great statistical season at usc, but led the team in rec, rec yards, and rec td every year he was there. then he goes to green bay and after sharpe was forced to retire, brooks put up the most receiving yards ever by a usc wr in the nfl, 1497. im only counting college career for my list, if you remember the brad scott years, marcus robinson only had 674 yards 2 td in 37 games at usc, 2nd year in the nfl with the bears 1400 yards 9 td.