GOAT Wide Receiving Corps from your CFB squads all time team

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I meant to say Kevin Johnson. Got them mixed up because they both played for the Browns.:pachaha:
Right lol, yea he's still the greatest KR in school history. If we're going on NFL careers I'd definitely put him in there but just based on college production I couldn't take any of the ones I listed off. Still one of my favorites SU players though. Sometimes it's hard to believe we had a legit program for a long time :francis:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Right lol, yea he's still the greatest KR in school history. If we're going on NFL careers I'd definitely put him in there but just based on college production I couldn't take any of the ones I listed off. Still one of my favorites SU players though. Sometimes it's hard to believe we had a legit program for a long time :francis:
Yeah i miss the days when the Carrier dome was.rocking and you guya were sending guys to the NFL at a consistent rate. I will never forget that whupping you put on Miami in 98.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I saw some old heads feel different ways about this on various Auburn forums but I think you’d either have to say 2014 or this year for us :hubie: Sammie’s fukk ass was great when he was healthy but kept getting hurt, Duke was a monster, Quan Bray exploded and CJ Uzomah was a NFL TE that we just didn’t use. Not to mention Ricardo Louis being a physical beast (that just couldn’t catch).

But this year, we’re like 10 deep with 4 star and above contributors and that’s after losing 5 stars Myron Burton and Kyle Davis to transfer in the recent past :picard: if Gus and Stidham are bout it bout it we should have like 3500 (for the coat) passing yards minimum