GOAT Final Fantasy Villain?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I can't beat that fakkit Golbez off Final Fantasy IV. I'm not even to the midway point of this shyt. shyt got me wondering which FF villain is the GOAT villain.

What y'all think?

I know most of you will probably say something trite like Sephiroth. And if you believe that, fine. But I will be disappointed :smh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I know most of you will probably say something trite like Sephiroth. And if you believe that, fine. But I will be disappointed :smh:
:camby:

Original-sephiroth-fire_a_GIFSoup_com.gif

llt23

All Star
Daps
Kefka.

Wherever you went, he was creating havoc and destruction. Burned a village, poisoned an entire village, threw the emperor off the floating continent, killed general leo, killed the espers ruthlessly to steal their power, and eventually took over the world and chilled in his tower where he shot lightning bolts at everyone who opposed him.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That ni99a Kefka poisoned the water in a town just to hear the residents scream when they died! :damn:

He gave not a single fukk in the entire game and actually accomplished what other bad guys in the series tried to do but failed at.

Even if his reign on top was shorter than leprechauns.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I can't beat that fakkit Golbez off Final Fantasy IV. I'm not even to the midway point of this shyt. shyt got me wondering which FF villain is the GOAT villain.

What y'all think?

Prepare to be dissappointed then cuz the only right answer is Sephiroth.

Rell Shyt

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Kefka.

Wherever you went, he was creating havoc and destruction. Burned a village, poisoned an entire village, threw the emperor off the floating continent, killed general leo, killed the espers ruthlessly to steal their power, and eventually took over the world and chilled in his tower where he shot lightning bolts at everyone who opposed him.

Co-sign.

A clown and a magic genetic altered failure who became a God.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Most people are either gonna say Kefka or Sephiroth, which I co-sign.

Kuja (IX) was interesting, but way too flamboyant / non-iconic.

Seymour (X) was a fukking tree-human weirdo, and pretty forgettable.

Vayne (XII) had a pretty cool backstory, and I loved the fact that he fought like a bare-handed monk in the 1st final battle.

I think honorable mention should go to Delita from Final Fantasy Tactics. His character arc was dope. Went from a low class swordsman to an anti-heroic knight, to a damn king who basically used his best friend Ramza as a means to controlling the kingdom.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Most people are either gonna say Kefka or Sephiroth, which I co-sign.

Kuja (IX) was interesting, but way too flamboyant / non-iconic.

Seymour (X) was a fukking tree-human weirdo, and pretty forgettable.

Vayne (XII) had a pretty cool backstory, and I loved the fact that he fought like a bare-handed monk in the 1st final battle.

I think honorable mention should go to Delita from Final Fantasy Tactics. His character arc was dope. Went from a low class swordsman to an anti-heroic knight, to a damn king who basically used his best friend Ramza as a means to controlling the kingdom.

Its been awhile since FFT but I never considered Delita a "villian."