Go on a 2 minute rant over McDonald cookies brehettes

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
bytch look like Spongebobs mom :dead:

Blogger-unleashes-unbelievable-tirade-of-abuse-at-McDonalds-manager-after-being-told-she-will-have-to-wait-two-minutes.jpg
Mom.PNG

:laff: :laff:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo brehs. I think this whole shyt might be fake :patrice:

This looks like one big troll job :patrice:

Just trip on how convenient ol girl has the chocolate chip face and the "coincidence" that she's goin crazy over chocolate chip cookies.

She had to know that MFs would clown her for that very reason. The bytch gives out her full name, announced that she's a blogger and made sure she recorded herself showin all this fukkery.
:comeon:

Since this video has lowkey gone viral, she's gained more followers on Facebook and Twitter and people have made memes about her.

This was all a part of her plan brehs :pachaha:

She's gonna get more YouTube clicks, Facebook likes , re tweets etc, thus givin her more attention.

Don't fall for the bullshyt brehs, just peep the game :pachaha:

You Can't PLAN A Viral Video, Especially About Something So Uninteresting As This

You Can Make A Shock Video Performing A Homemade Abortion And There's No Gurantee It Will Take Off On The Internet

You Really Think Her Big Genius PLAN To Go Viral Was To Argue Over Cookies?

Some Of You Guys Swear Everything Is "Trolling"

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no chik-fil-a in nyc... :francis: we get what we can...:francis:

they opened one on like 36th and broadway. line is always out the door so i haven't been yet.

there's actually been a chik fila in the nyu dining hall downtown, for years. shyt is in the cut but it's open to the public..problem is that its an "express" so it's a limited menu.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
this youtube comment I just seen :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Oh hey this is McDonalds PR contacting you about this incident and we just wanted to say that you're a dumb fukking c*nt and should not be this angry over some cookies you melanoma incarnate looking motherfukker. If you want some cookies so god damn bad why don't you try eating your own face even though it looks about %50 greasier than anything we serve at any of our restaurants. But I guess if you're this desperate for McDonalds cookies you couldn't have made any good life decisions leading up to this moment. Also get rid of your children because living in the wild being raised by wolves has to be better than having you for a mother you cookie faced looking motherfukker. But if you do decide to come back to our restaurants we'd like to you give a free macadeez nuts cookie and a complimentary cancer screening that you desperately need. Suck my a$$hole, Ronald McfukkingDonald

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they opened one on like 36th and broadway. line is always out the door so i haven't been yet.

there's actually been a chik fila in the nyu dining hall downtown, for years. shyt is in the cut but it's open to the public..problem is that its an "express" so it's a limited menu.

Yeah but who wants to go all the way to MANHATTAN for 1 chicken spot... :heh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

She thinks she's famous

Around 1:30 while she is watching herself on video and reading the comment its like shes holding back tears while trying to maintain face that she was in the right and find it hilarious that she is getting all this attention.

This is what cognative dissonance looks like. Why is it so hard for some people to have some humility and just admit they were wrong? She obviously seems a bit hurt by all the backlash and I think if she had a choice she wouldn't have done it. However, girls like this thrive on confrontation and I guess maybe growing up you were a mark if you ever show weakness like saying sorry or admitting wrong doing. If she posted a video saying she knows she was wrong and maybe explaining why she acted like a nut maybe people will fall back a bit. Instead she wants to act like despite the fact everyone and their mama are telling her she was wrong that she was in the right. :francis: At that point it just becomes pitiful how dense she is about the whole ordeal.