Go on a 2 minute rant over McDonald cookies brehettes

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The level of entitlement of shytting on folks who make minimum wage just pisses me off on some extreme levels :aicmon: and for some damn cookies :mindblown:

You're just now realizing this? :usure:where you been? It took you a retarded ass vlogger to realize that shyt.

That's one reason why I would rather sell crack than to work at fast food or do another customer service job again. You don't know how many people I wanted to fukk up, seriously hurt and etc because they were out of pocket. It takes one bad customer to fukk up your day. I have made some good friends and met some wonderful people there. The bad ones just aren't worth the stress especially when they have your job on their hands. I used to have nightmares about going to work in that shyt for real. Makes,me grateful that I made it out even though I quit.

Last edited:

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps

The level of entitlement of shytting on folks who make minimum wage just pisses me off on some extreme levels :aicmon: and for some damn cookies :mindblown:

to be fair McDonalds managers make like $40k+ breh.

but she needa just buy some holiday cookie dough from the store. Don't even gotta cook that shyt. :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You're just now realizing this? :usure:where you been? It took you a retarded ass vlogger to realize that shyt.

That's one reason why I would rather sell crack than to work at fast food or do another customer service job again. You don't know how many people I wanted to fukk up, seriously hurt and etc because they were out of pocket. It takes one bad customer to fukk up your day. I have made some good friends and met some wonderful people there. The bad ones just aren't worth the stress especially when they have your job on their hands. I used to have nightmares about going to work in that shyt for real. Makes,me grateful that I made it out even though I quit.

Right...they probably be confused as fukk when they hang up her, like da fukk nikka, we taking cookie orders now:dahell:

This girl is a sociopath. There's a huge void in her life. Pray for her.

to be fair McDonalds managers make like $40k+ breh.

but she needa just buy some holiday cookie dough from the store. Don't even gotta cook that shyt. :wow:

Yo brehs. I think this whole shyt might be fake :patrice:

This looks like one big troll job :patrice:

Just trip on how convenient ol girl has the chocolate chip face and the "coincidence" that she's goin crazy over chocolate chip cookies.

She had to know that MFs would clown her for that very reason. The bytch gives out her full name, announced that she's a blogger and made sure she recorded herself showin all this fukkery.
:comeon:

Since this video has lowkey gone viral, she's gained more followers on Facebook and Twitter and people have made memes about her.

This was all a part of her plan brehs :pachaha:

She's gonna get more YouTube clicks, Facebook likes , re tweets etc, thus givin her more attention.

Don't fall for the bullshyt brehs, just peep the game :pachaha:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Lmao told her dumb ass what she wanted to hear "sure we will make you fresh cookies. See you in 5 mins".
Right...these mufukkas serve a million mufukkas a minute worldwide...who d fukk r u:francis:?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
And corny mfers still wonder why fast food employees demand $15 an hour. Cause u gotta deal with pieces of shyts like her on a daily basis

Nah
I work in a hospital and I've seen nurses, front desk, therapist, pharmacist and doctors get that work from patients every day. Anytime a patient is told something they don't like.

No Matter THE Salary WHEN Dealing With THE Public Rude ASS People Will ALWAYS shyt Their asses.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The web is really weeding out the real narcissists out there. Notice that shes a vlogger too. A lot of these vloggers are narcissists thinking that everyone cares about their opinion or their life. shyt is disturbing.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
bytch look like Spongebobs mom :dead:

Blogger-unleashes-unbelievable-tirade-of-abuse-at-McDonalds-manager-after-being-told-she-will-have-to-wait-two-minutes.jpg
Mom.PNG
WOW :dead: