Reppin
G-Co
9839-B441-6643-4-BB0-86-C4-86-EED79889-C6.png
:mjlol::mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I had a great time there… nice vibe to city
Basically. I knew this thread would bring out some white boys or proto Republicans. Cantrell is as big a trigger to them as Hunter Biden is.

Fact is the city never recovered from Katrina. Covid didn't help shyt. It's in a rotten place now but it'll be back like it always does.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Basically. I knew this thread would bring out some white boys or proto Republicans. Cantrell is as big a trigger to them as Hunter Biden is.

Fact is the city never recovered from Katrina. Covid didn't help shyt. It's in a rotten place now but it'll be back like it always does.
Only people from out of town still talking bout Katrina dog. Don’t know how many times I get asked “did the city recover from Katrina. Like dog stfu

But you need to stop capping for her, she’s a horrible leader and only made the city worse.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Only people from out of town still talking bout Katrina dog. Don’t know how many times I get asked “did the city recover from Katrina. Like dog stfu

But you need to stop capping for her, she’s a horrible leader and only made the city worse.
The city hasn't recovered from it 'dog'. This isn't up for discussion. You think a bunch of jobs and a large chunk of the population staying away won't leave devastating consequences?

And I'll cape for who I please. She is human. And if she sucks so bad throw a white male Republican in there like so many of these whites around here wanna do. I'm sure the city's issues will disappear overnight. :francis:

The city has underlying issues. And if you think none of that is related at least in part to the economic upheaval from that storm you are in denail and part of the problem.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The city hasn't recovered from it 'dog'. This isn't up for discussion. You think a bunch of jobs and a large chunk of the population staying away won't leave devastating consequences?

And I'll cape for who I please. She is human. And if she sucks so bad throw a white male Republican in there like so many of these whites around here wanna do. I'm sure the city's issues will disappear overnight. :francis:

The city has underlying issues. And if you think none of that is related at least in part to the economic upheaval from that storm you are in denail and part of the problem.
Are you from here? The city was fukked upward before Katrina. The city was just as poor then, city was filled with projects and the crime was just as bad or worse.

Again only people not from here keep asking shyt like “has the city recovered”

The main money maker was tourist then and now.

What are these bunches of jobs that left? shyt was all tourism jobs in the first place. And it’s no different now.

And nah we don’t need a white republican mayor. We need a mayor who gonna actually do her job and not fukk the residents over and atleast pretend like she doing her job. Her trying to put city hall in Congo square showed she has bad leadership and that she probably is either stupid or being paid by someone to literally wipe the city history out.

We didn’t even have a mlk day parade in New Orleans, in a majority black city, this is like 3 years in a row. Why is that? Some regular citizens had to throw they own with no police presence and guess what, a shooting happened right next to it.

Muthafukka in the house getting fukked and has her guard getting paid to fukk her on tax dollars.

Spends half the year outside the city taking first class trips. She a horrible person and leader

I backed her during Covid, but she has shown time and time again that she has no leadership qualities and that she shouldn’t be in his role

Her wanting to be hip and cool is a major problem also, her being on stage and co-signing rappers who only rap about killing and naming the city vulture island, in tree house and shyt.

She’s a Werdio fr.

Last edited:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
City is the number 1 murder capital

Carjackings are up

Motherfukkers can’t park at saints or pelicans games because they car windows getting smashed in

She taking all type of international trips on tax payers dime without coming back with plans from those trips

This broad out here on some Megan thee Stallion shyt, living a hot girl summer, while nikkas are going 6 feet under