GMB: New Orleans mayor accused of affair with her bodyguard cop

Is mayor LaToya Cantrell rawable

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
There was a report on NPR that police response rates to crimes have gone up almost 300% since the pandemic in 15 major cities with New Orleans at the top. Reasons included increased retirements, police fatigue, and traffic. Now they have to throw in clapping the mayors cheeks.
Very very sad.
:francis:

Back&4th

Pro
Supporter
Daps
She pulled a Megan Barry :mjlol:

Nashville Mayor Megan Barry resigns in felony plea deal after affair with bodyguard

180306-megan-barry-mugshot-al-1306.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
These black mayors I tell you

I see why the people in New Orleans and other cops hate her ass
Honestly most people would not care about that, it’s her lack of care and playing the political games of coming up while doing nothing
There was a report on NPR that police response rates to crimes have gone up almost 300% since the pandemic in 15 major cities with New Orleans at the top. Reasons included increased retirements, police fatigue, and traffic. Now they have to throw in clapping the mayors cheeks.
Very very sad.
:francis:

They need more police down here, but not enough money

It’s been said you will literally wait 2 hours for the police if you call them here

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Honestly most people would not care about that, it’s her lack of care and playing the political games of coming up while doing nothing

They need more police down here, but not enough money

It’s been said you will literally wait 2 hours for the police if you call them here
I was there for business in November and was astonished by the lack of police in the French quarter.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
nikkas can’t even cheat in peace anymore :snoop:
It was her fault. She was being sloppy and careless as fukk. They was fukkin in a city owned apartment that's supposed to be used for hosting events during work hours. The whole time she was neglecting her mayoral duties they have receipts of her canceling meetings and ignoring emails. Instead of taking care of city business she was ducked off in the Pontalba taking it in all three holes.