GMB: Kenny Smith’s Ex-Wife Garnishing His ‘Inside the NBA’ Paychecks to Pay Child & Spousal Support.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She can only do better cuz a lot of men are suckers

For every one millionaire there are 100 bad chicks

If you a rich dude you should never let a woman feel like you’re the lucky one cuz she looks good (unless she’s rich too)

Keep telling nikkaz to marry up, not down :yeshrug:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I lived in Puerto Rico, but ok, don't take my word for it. She is an average looking Puerto Rican women, have you visited Puerto Rico? If not then, :camby:
you got it fukked up.....i believe you, so i guess i'd be smashing mad average PRs if i ever went there. the average bytch anywhere is not unattractive

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Why is spousal support even a thing?? Who came up with that nonsense and then who even okayed it?? :dahell:

Like bytch I'm not with you no more. The child support should be enough for all yall. :martin:

Spousal support should be legislated off the books with the rise of the feminist agenda

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Gwendolyn-Osborne-Smith.jpg

She looks like a god damn demon :picard:
Marry a tranny demon brehs
JZor58x.gif

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can only do better cuz a lot of men are suckers

For every one millionaire there are 100 bad chicks

If you a rich dude you should never let a woman feel like you’re the lucky one cuz she looks good (unless she’s rich too)
This.

I always shake my head at goofys on here talking about this millionaire won by simply being in the presence of a good for nothing, good looking women.

Boggles my mind. Dudes actually make threads about it.

That being said. I haven’t heard chuck say anything about the divorce. But I dam sure he was commenting on how lucky Kenny is to find somebody so pretty cause he is so ugly. On some beauty and beast type shyt.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Some of y'all don't know shyt about women talmbout Yall ugly:mjlol: bytch knew what Kenny looked like on the first date. The money got her but couldn't keep her. Kenny's problem was he's not a Type A nikka. She see him sitting up there with Number 1's/Alphas in Chuck and Shaq and that was the problem.
bytches like her want to be reflected in the glory of great and important men. Being Mrs. Kenny Smith dont mean shyt. Magic got HIV and cookie ain't leave because its value and prestige being Mrs. Magic Johnson.

A boss nikka will get and keep a bytch any day over a pretty nikka. That's little girl shyt.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Her instagram makes it even funnier. :mjlol:

She talking about leaving you and getting your money Kenny. :pachaha:

These ho’s mane:mjlol:

They will steal from you and then put up some semi deep quotes on social media with zero fukks given.

Ghatdam Kenny you are a idiot :mjlol: