GMB: Kenny Smith’s Ex-Wife Garnishing His ‘Inside the NBA’ Paychecks to Pay Child & Spousal Support.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Alimony is tax deductible. I would rather pay that than child support which isn't tax deductible. He giving it to the mother of his children rather than the government, that's a win win.

I think the law is changing this year. Alimony isnt tax deductible anymore. K Smith has to eat that cost as well.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
She prolly googled his ass when she excused herself to the bathroom...

Hell the friend who introduced him prolly told her kenny is a former nba player and will be at the party:mjgrin:

This reminds me of the women who weren’t real estate agents or real estate investors who use to show up at some of the real estate networking events I’ve been to.

The simp dudes fell for it while the smart guys exposed these women by simply talking real estate.

Obviously these hoes had no clue about real estate.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I love how every gold digger’s MO is to mention that they didn’t know who the dude was when they first heard about him or met him. I bet Kenny fell for the okie doke. “Ahhh finally a woman who doesn’t know who I am and likes me for me” :gladbron:

Definitely wasnt her 1st rodeo...
She was looking for the perfect mark tho....
Them other ball players just probly ran thru her

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt is worse than I thought, everything about her body language is that she knows she can do better while kenny on cloud 9 :heh:

She can only do better cuz a lot of men are suckers

For every one millionaire there are 100 bad chicks

If you a rich dude you should never let a woman feel like you’re the lucky one cuz she looks good (unless she’s rich too)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
after seeing that smiths video, i can see why he simped and believed he would swoon her. :manny: she's attractive, she just takes really bad pictures.