@Gloxwencha, what's your beef with @Gloxina?

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
She does give out undercover LSA wench energy but unlike the others she seems smart enough to control it around here. It slips up at times though :mjpls:

Brehs here are scared to say it because there aren't a lot of female posters left but there's a reason as to why is that, it's because most women coming here are divestors trolls from the other site :pachaha:

Last edited:

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
She does give out undercover LSA wench energy but unlike the others she seems smart enough to control it around here. It slips up at times though :mjpls:

Brehs here are scared to say it because there aren't a lot of female posters left but there's a reason as to why is that, it's because most women coming here are divestors trolls from the other site :pachaha:
Right, it is just not blatant with it, but it has it moments. But these nerds are too blind to see. They need to go outside and touch grass. Maybe then they wouldn’t be so thirsty for anonymous female attention from someone who probably looks like Holiday Heart on steroids. Brehs acting like having your foot on a c00nette’s neck all of sudden means you want a sausage fest, smh.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Oh please, sassy pants biatch! Unless, you been in my bussy, please refrain from calling me a man. Typing all that for a c00n bytch with acne worse than Ms.Netta cosplaying as a dime, but yet spend morning, noon, and night online. Y’all ninjas are pathetic. Go fawk a blow up doll n call it a night, captain save a heaux.

Stop! I have no interest in any woman that looks like Ving Rhames.

:umad: Weak fakkit

The irony of calling me pathetic while you created a fake name for your hairy-man-legs-in-fishnets fantasies. You're in here cosplaying Zeus Network fakkitry while nikkas like me are kicking you in your neovagina and telling you to commit that.

:mjlol:

It’s 2 something AM EST and you’re arguing with a supposed fakkit. Dïck all hard, bulging out your boxer drawers because you think you are engaging with a bussy bandit! The jokes write themselves.

Ni, what fine bih be on an anonymous forum morning, noon, night (peep out post count), whilst also single, yet trying to give out pointers to other bw about marriage, attracting the opposite sex, etc, while also throwing jabs at BM not being able to compete against other races of men, dating interracially, being incompetent, etc. make it make sense! That’s an ugly bih posting. Heauxs can be anyone they want to be online. Online Ms.Netta can act like she’s prime Halle Berry, exactly what that wench is doing.
Oh no. What have I done? :mjcry:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I feel you, but naw.
:russ::russ::russ:

I just give a female perspective that some women would avoid sharing on a male forum. Not that I want to overstep my bounds, it’s just…why not say how we really feel on a forum 🤷🏾‍♀️

I have a lot of good men around me, so I understand where a lot of y’all are coming from. However, the men who ain’t shyt still need their card pulled. Just like the bird ass chicks y’all call out :manny:

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I feel you, but naw.
:russ::russ::russ:

I just give a female perspective that some women would avoid sharing on a male forum. Not that I want to overstep my bounds, it’s just…why not say how we really feel on a forum 🤷🏾‍♀️

I have a lot of good men around me, so I understand where a lot of y’all are coming from. However, the men who ain’t shyt still need their card pulled. Just like the bird ass chicks y’all call out :manny:
Pimple faced heaux, you tell a lie. Your uncles are brainwashed c00n sellouts that only wife light skin women causing you to grow up with insecurities about your skin color and your mother is a bipolar but that caused your father to run away. You have no positive male role models in your life that’s why you have so much contempt for black men. All your aśś do is generalize and prop up non-bm that have yet to wife your stinking aśś. This forum don’t need your c00n funk stinking up shít acting like you offer a balanced perspective. Ole Doja cac Stan, rancid milk, wet-dog smelling, wanna be Cac-adjacent aśś is a damn hypocrite.