@Gloxwencha, what's your beef with @Gloxina?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Oh please, sassy pants biatch! Unless, you been in my bussy, please refrain from calling me a man. Typing all that for a c00n bytch with acne worse than Ms.Netta cosplaying as a dime, but yet spend morning, noon, and night online. Y’all ninjas are pathetic. Go fawk a blow up doll n call it a night, captain save a heaux.

:umad: Weak fakkit

The irony of calling me pathetic while you created a fake name for your hairy-man-legs-in-fishnets fantasies. You're in here cosplaying Zeus Network fakkitry while nikkas like me are kicking you in your neovagina and telling you to commit that.

:mjlol:

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:umad: Weak fakkit

The irony of calling me pathetic while you created a fake name for your hairy-man-legs-in-fishnets fantasies. You're in here cosplaying Zeus Network fakkitry while nikkas like me are kicking you in your neovagina and telling you to commit that.

:mjlol:
It’s 2 something AM EST and you’re arguing with a supposed fakkit. Dïck all hard, bulging out your boxer drawers because you think you are engaging with a bussy bandit! The jokes write themselves.

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Breh gone be using his díck strokers to be @ing me all morning. Why do you have fakkitry on your mind? Count d*ck n go to sleep. I’m the coli to bypass time because it’s a quiet night at the hospital and you’re up, despite having to go to work in the morning, trying to bust a nut trashing talking a supposed member of the bussy brigade.

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:russ:How do you know what she looks like?
Ni, what fine bih be on an anonymous forum morning, noon, night (peep out post count), whilst also single, yet trying to give out pointers to other bw about marriage, attracting the opposite sex, etc, while also throwing jabs at BM not being able to compete against other races of men, dating interracially, being incompetent, etc. make it make sense! That’s an ugly bih posting. Heauxs can be anyone they want to be online. Online Ms.Netta can act like she’s prime Halle Berry, exactly what that wench is doing.