@Gloxina - Was Puff n Pac Together?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
And here I am and no one has made a single thread about me. As a Leo I can't help but feel insulted by the lack of attention.
full
those who goon for me have reported that you fell in battle to Ricky Dibiase and he took up your crown.

I am glad rumors are just rumors :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Dear Mr. Combs

One of the moderators, I suspect it is Chicago, has blatantly, disrespectfully, joyfully, without remorse, stickied a thread by the worst poster on that website. Repeating a lie by Keefe D, that you were at a battyman party doing freaky things with ___.
Please go sign up and tell him to delete that thread.
Your #1 fan Esmerelda.
:leostare:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Would it be offensive if what keefe d said was true?

And why would so many people be so utterly angry?

What is it about this that situation

It's just a bizarre thing to ponder on since there's no truth to it and that's obvious, so the question comes off as either 2 things, one which is relatively benign : you're trolling, or two which is disturbing and you may need to do a serious assessment : you're projecting a personal fantasy which you want to discuss publicly in a voyeuristic display of disgustery.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's just a bizarre thing to ponder on since there's no truth to it and that's obvious, so the question comes off as either 2 things, one which is relatively benign : you're trolling, or two which is disturbing and you may need to do a serious assessment : you're projecting a personal fantasy which you want to discuss publicly in a voyeuristic display of disgustery.

So we agree then sir. Keefe D was lying.

Yall hating and blaming me for what?
I do not care who fukkin who
That is their business

Again, forgive me for even bringing it up