Glow - Season 2 (OfficialThread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I also believe Voya was right. Liberty Bell should've lost that first match against her. There would be no reason to continue the feud if Liberty Bell won that first match. They should have Montreal Screw Jobbed her. "If you don't wanna do business, business gotta be done to you"
89flpiD.png

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Another great season and as mentioned they toned down the funny but it still felt balanced.

When Debbie was in the shower, fam
full
. I almost jumped out my seat to rewind that scene. :russ: When Debbie got at Ruth for not sleeping with the exec I was conflicted. Damn Debbie why'd you have to go at her like that? :picard: Well it was the 80's, it was expected. :lupe: shyt they were really doing that shyt in the 80's?! :merchant:

This show is just fun man... I aint want it to end
Hope a season 3 is happening
That's probably why I love it so much. Just plain old fun is missing and television today.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Definitely one of the most bingeworthy shows on Netflix imo. Short length, a lot of characters and a plot that seems to be continually evolving. I preferred season one because I felt it was more focused on how they figure out their characters and how to market the show. The drama aspects were good, that Welfare Queen episode and then the Liberty Belle injuring Zoya one were two standouts this season; but I still enjoyed the lighter stuff and humor more. Marc Maron's coming into his own as a father is the part I felt blended the drama and comedy best (because Marc Maron is just that good). I REALLY enjoyed some of the little ish too; like the character changes in ring. Watching how their personal lives and experiences shapes their choices in the ring is my favorite part of the show, so I want season three to do even more of that.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I thought the same thing..
But looked her up for research purposes:russ:

I knew she was STACKED since Nurse Jackie, even before she took her clothes off on there I KNEW. And Liberty has that nice "full bodied" shape of a true blue 80s bytch, before plastic surgery and IG or any of that bullshyt. Nothing but Jane Fonda workout tapes, grapefruit and coffee for breakfast and hot wings cheat days on Saturday nights at the bar :wow:.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the season today, continues to be one of the best shows on Netflix and one of the funnest shows to watch :obama:

The pacing is great and they do a great job in showing the friendship between the women and really have you rooting for the show to succeed. The writers know to craft an episode and when to end it, leaving you excited for more. When Liberty Bell snapped Debbie's leg :gladbron:, leading up to the big fight in the hospital. It's a testament to Brie's talent that you like Ruth (mostly due to how entertaining Zoya is), despite the fukked up shyt she did to Debbie in season 1. So by the time the finale rolls around, you're happy she gets a big moment :whoo:. Plus I appreciate the fact you have actors pretending to be wrestlers who are bad actors. Bash's commentary is hilarious :russ:. His struggle with sexuality not so much for him :to:.

They did step up the wrestling action compared to last season :ehh:

I remember watching Awesome Kong fight Gail Kim in the Impact Zone and helping to kick off TNA's womens division. Who knew she would be such a good actress :leon:.

What more can be said about Liberty Belle :whew:. I remember Betty Gilpin from that episode of American Gods, best thing about this time of peak TV is actors and shows you might have never heard of get a chance to shine.

I know the Viking lady had to be :shaq2:when reading the scripts. Cholo Junktrain :heh:was a good addition to the cast.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finally started this series, and in the first episode Trudy Campbell from Mad Men gets nude, and that cologne Mac wears from Always Sunny (Dracar Noir, or however you spell it) was mentioned in episode 2. I think I’m gonna like this show :obama:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Went through the first season last night, and I’ll finish the second tonight. It’s a lot better than I thought it would be. :ehh:

Also, there is something about Trenton’s character. I love her energy :yeshrug: