Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: :dead: jesus christ whoever was running things dropped the ball...
You have near misses like this with security software all the time. But it usually only causes occasional slowness or isolated crashes.

The way companies have cut all QA positions. And reduced overall IT headcount to the bone. It was only a matter of time before something big like this happened.

I guess laying off hundreds of thousands of tech people doesn't save money after all.
tenor-7-27.gif

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Couldn't happen to a more arrogant company in Crowdstrike.
tenor-7-27.gif

Maybe now they'll lower prices and humble themselves.
:sas2:
Crowdstrike is literally the laughingstock of the tech world right now. This is super embarrassing for them.
The computers definitely aint puttin' today. :mjlol:

A lot of our systems are down too.

This could put Crowdstrike out of business.
Their stock is dropping like a rock. I think they'll bounce back though. Hell, Solarwinds is still in business and they were spreading compromised code throughout the world for years lol.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

Their stock is dropping like a rock. I think they'll bounce back though. Hell, Solarwinds is still in business and they were spreading compromised code throughout the world for years lol.
So buy their stock? I don’t even know the name without scrolling to look at it, never heard of it before today