Glen Davis tells his side of the fraud story...ngl its kind of convincing...[EDIT: well... it's interesting lol]

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Won't listen.

Remember seeing him playing at the McDonald's All American game or equivalent high school honor game.
Likeable personality and star power even as a kid.

But he had past run ins with the law, so no reason to believe any pleas he cops in this interview. Past run ins factored into him getting the 40 month sentence this time, so the judges aren't trying to hear any of this bullshyt either.
You should cause it's 50 minutes of
juelz-talking.gif

There are parts in this where he actually blames the nba saying they don't do enough to make the players financially literate :mjlol:

Also this nikka spend 50 minutes trying to convince you he didn't do anything wrong and he was a victim in this while wearing a "fukk YOU I"M TRAPPING" Beanie. Another example of How Van Lathan aint shyt. Why you let him get on camera wearing some shyt like that when the supposed whole point of the interview is for him to try and clear his name. I bet Van snake ass gave him the beanie to wear :mjlol:

Him saying it was "all on one page" is also :mjlol:. So they put the paperwork on your fake root canals on the same piece of paper that they put the paperwork for your physical therapy for your ankle :mjlol:. Ok:mjlol:

He the only one who took it to trial and consequently he the only one going to jail other than Terence Williams. All the other players took plea deals, paying fines, on probation for a year or two, and keeping it moving. Darius Miles aint miss a beat and still asking nba players "who was the first person to bust yo ass in the nba" :dame: on his podcast

GoldenGlove

šŸ˜šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¶šŸ˜‘šŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bruh was lying šŸ¤„

People get caught up in shyt like this and then turn and try and play the dumb athlete role. Doesn't work when you go about it trying to be "real" without implicating the guys who you're saying are behind it.

Please

:camby:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bruh was lying šŸ¤„

People get caught up in shyt like this and then turn and try and play the dumb athlete role. Doesn't work when you go about it trying to be "real" without implicating the guys who you're saying are behind it.

Please

:camby:
Yeah, I believe other players did the same shyt and the nba hid it. And then decided to set an example using a few ex players. But he clearly said he didn't want to snitch on his friend. He knew something was up.

Sounds like the docs was inflating prices too and probably threw these dumb azz players under the bus

Rachel so sexy and smart :noah:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't watched and I'm on the same page with people talking about being allergic to bs, but here's a question for people with a 'do the crime, do the time' attitude:

does anyone genuinely think 40 months of prison time or whatever it is will help this person rehabilitate and learn his lesson and such and come out a better person with society at large benefitting from it?

I mean, as annoying as it may be to listen to self-pitying hypocrites trying to excuse their behavior and talk their way out of a situation they created themselves, is this person really that big of a threat to society that he needs to be put in a cage over this sh*t?

It just feels counter-productive and sadistic to use that kind of punishment for this kind of offense. This isn't asking for pity for this liar, but simply to ask what our purpose really even is with this kind of punishment for this (or any such crimes)?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I hate when dudes are like ā€œIā€™m not tellingā€ then say shyt like, My Best Friend, a current coach,etc. itā€™s either all one way or not if you arenā€™t telling.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I do think is true is that he did have a legit foot injury. I remember years ago he talked about the Clippers did him dirty on that

But after that, it all goes downhill from there lol
Sounds like he scammed and embellished his healthcare claims out of spite and it came back to bite him

I dont see why so many people think he was bullshytting. I think I once committed a home invasion unknowingly. There are people out here who have no problem dragging you into a crime without giving you the option to choose. As well as people who are genuinely trying to help you, But either dont know they are breaking the law when they "put you up on game:mjgrin:". Or know,but have been made to believe while it is a crime, Its a crime that everybody does and nobody gets caught for.

People acting like we didnt just see this type of thing with PPP loans:francis:#FreeDonDiego

I didnt see him bullshytting us here. He said he started out not knowing,but gradually caught on "something was up". Just like me with the home invasion,sometimes once your too far in,its not as easy to figure the best way out. Or youve already done too much,so you might as well go all the way:francis:. I do believe he got drug into this possibly unknowingly. They only want to give him time because he dared to take it to trial. This is the Europeans way of sending a message to take whatever they offer the first time. Hes probably both innocent and guilty. Innocently dragged into it,guilty for not getting out or snitching.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Man this shyt is 57 minutes :gucci: I donā€™t give af what he talking about to listen for almost an hour

Shoulda had that humbleness when he was shouting out ralo eating popeyes with a briefcase full of dough:ufdup: