Glen Davis tells his side of the fraud story...ngl its kind of convincing...[EDIT: well... it's interesting lol]

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

He tells a lot of wolf tickets and fronts a lot usually but this conversation seems way more genuine that any time I've ever seen him talk. He seems like he stumbled into this shyt and is more of a victim of trusting folks and lax judgement than trying to hit a lick. i'm sure he's babyfacing the story but I think there is something legit about his story.

BTW you can tell Van and him are DEFINITELY cousins in the face pause lol.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
"how are you...right now"

"fukked up :to:....but i'm a dog...i'm a curbside dog."

I actually feel for breh the way he said that. And wow...how Van ends this telling Glen his worth as a man and what he means to the people of baton rouge is powerful.

His math wasn't exactly mathing at the end but that could again him just not knowing the jux he was in if anything

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

He tells a lot of wolf tickets and fronts a lot usually but this conversation seems way more genuine that any time I've ever seen him talk. He seems like he stumbled into this shyt and is more of a victim of trusting folks and lax judgement than trying to hit a lick. i'm sure he's babyfacing the story but I think there is something legit about his story.

BTW you can tell Van and him are DEFINITELY cousins in the face pause lol.

If that was the case an excellent attorney would have gotten him out of that shyt or at minimum got no jail time and just probation and a fine

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
which part was actually convincing for you:pachaha:

That nikka makes absolutely zero sense.

He’s been going on and on about how he “never got any money” then when they press him on his role he turns around and admits that he actually received 40k. But he doesn’t know how it was an issue.

He bumbles through the entire thing and can’t even explain the scenario…yet he says he wants to tell “his story”

Dude was one of the ring leaders plain and simple

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
20 minutes in and this is straight up one of the dumbest interviews I ever seen.

He lucky he didn't do this shyt before his trial he probably would have gotten more years tacked on.

Van aint shyt either talking that I want my family to tell their side of the story stuff and he aint do shyt but give Big Baby the opportunity to embarrass himself and tell ridiculous lies on camera. I hate nikkas like that and I always thought Van was a scheming ass clown cause he always doing fukk shyt like this.

Chick in this low key making sure Big Baby admits to all the shyt he did. "BUT YOU DIDNT GET THE ROOT CANAL RIGHT? BUT YOU SIGNED OFF ON IT RIGHT"

Nasty work:scust:. It's like they legit said "let's try to make one more dollar off this nikka before he get thrown in a cage"

60 days after Big Baby been in jail someone should ask Van if he "talked to his cousin". I'd bet every dollar I got in every bank account I got the answer will be "No."

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
which part was actually convincing for you:pachaha:

That nikka makes absolutely zero sense.

He’s been going on and on about how he “never got any money” then when they press him on his role he turns around and admits that he actually received 40k. But he doesn’t know how it was an issue.

He bumbles through the entire thing and can’t even explain the scenario…yet he says he wants to tell “his story”

Dude was one of the ring leaders plain and simple

20 minutes in and this is straight up one of the dumbest interviews I ever seen.

He lucky he didn't do this shyt before his trial he probably would have gotten more years tacked on.

Van aint shyt either talking that I want my family to tell their side of the story stuff and he aint do shyt but give Big Baby the opportunity to embarrass himself and tell ridiculous lies on camera. I hate nikkas like that and I always thought Van was a scheming ass clown cause he always doing fukk shyt like this.

Chick in this low key making sure Big Baby admits to all the shyt he did. "BUT YOU DIDNT GET THE ROOT CANAL RIGHT? BUT YOU SIGNED OFF ON IT RIGHT"

Nasty work:scust:. It's like they legit said "let's try to make one more dollar off this nikka before he get thrown in a cage"

60 days after Big Baby been in jail someone should ask Van if he "talked to his cousin". I'd bet every dollar I got in every bank account I got the answer will be "No."
ngl it fell apart after i made this thread.

Here's what I think:
  • the foot injury was legit
  • he was approached saying that he has rights by the ringleader and that he should get treatments, pay out of pocket and get reimbursed by the policy
  • he then was either connected with the doctors at the big 3 or elsewhere, who trumped up expenses and billed the nba insurance plan.
  • He recieved reimbursements which were likely significantly more than the work he did
what I don't know:
  • if he looked at the itemized billing that he was being reimbursed for
  • if he knew that there was bullshyt on there
  • if he knew the entire thing was a scam
  • if he considered the amount he was being reimbursed for was excessive, or if it was in the first place (skim could've been taking off before his reimbursement)
he's shady enough that the answer to everything above is yes, and he's dumb enough that the answer above could be no.

I think Van was legit trying to do his cousin a solid and has the same questions I do but was giving Glen a platform to clear the air. and @duckbutta i think she was trying to clear it that the answer is either "no, i never signed off on that or knowingly signed off on it" which, is probably what he told them in the first place.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Won't listen.

Remember seeing him playing at the McDonald's All American game or equivalent high school honor game.
Likeable personality and star power even as a kid.

But he had past run ins with the law, so no reason to believe any pleas he cops in this interview. Past run ins factored into him getting the 40 month sentence this time, so the judges aren't trying to hear any of this bullshyt either.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The only thing I do think is true is that he did have a legit foot injury. I remember years ago he talked about the Clippers did him dirty on that

But after that, it all goes downhill from there lol
Sounds like he scammed and embellished his healthcare claims out of spite and it came back to bite him