Gladiator 2 - (Ridley Scott/Nov 22nd)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Thats why i’m calling it.

Sometimes you just gotta go on faith

Denzel isn’t gonna be involved if its bullshyt. Period. He’s the ace in the hole for me
Denzel just likes working with Ridley Scott breh I don't see a good story coming of this movie.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
They need a great villain. As good as Crowe was, Joaquin made that film epic.

When the inhabitants of Alexandria heard of Caracalla's claims that he had killed his brother Geta in self-defence, they produced a satire mocking this as well as Caracalla's other pretensions. Caracalla responded to this insult by slaughtering the deputation of leading citizens who had unsuspectingly assembled before the city to greet his arrival in December 215, before setting his troops against Alexandria for several days of looting and plunder.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your right but I did enjoy "Troy" and Brad's performance. "300" was cool too. But "Gladiator" is GOAT level sh!t.

220px-Troy2004Poster.jpg
220px-300poster.jpg

What about Woman King,not ancient enough:mjpls:?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just call it something else.
How they gonna top the awesomeness of the first one?
Man, watching it at the cinemas was one of the best experiences.
Even the soundtrack was incredible.
Even if the movie ends up being great, This won't measure up because of the name and the expectations that name will bring

Simple as that really.

I could see some good storylines they could pull from this. But whats the point of calling it Gladiator 2,and making it about Luscious? Is it going to even have Gladiators fighting at the coliseum? Or are we just calling it Gladiator because of Luscious? And if there are gladiators,how the hell are they going to top the storyline of the first movie:francis: