Gladiator 2 - (Ridley Scott/Nov 22nd)

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:manny: Ridley Scott and Denzel are known to have big dikks… shyt is a no brainer for a nikka. Must see!
I've seen Gladiator, Black Hawk Down, Kingdom of Heaven, American Gangster, Body of Lies, Robin Hood, Prometheus, Alien: Covenant.
:gladbron:
I missed hit last three movies. The Last Duel, House of Gucci and Napoleon. Also, miss The Martin and Hannibal, but those were during his GOAT run.
:snoop:
I guess I was nervous he lost his touch. Dude is 83.
:manny:
That said, I'm excited for this movie.
:myman:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've been on record thinking this is a bad idea and a money grab but I would love to be wrong. Either way, I'm watching for Denzel and because even in Ridley Scott's mid films they are still usually great to look at.

Same. That said, as far as these early impressions... just kinda depends. Recall, when first "reviews" for Joker: Folie à Deux came out, it was a buncha carefully-worded dikk riding PR nonsense from compromised critics. But soon as the review embargo lifted, shyt got spooky type quick.

I'm sure Denzel gon be Denzel and that'll be consistent as far as praise, but once the rest of the population not invited to the hand-picked special screening get to pop off, that's when we'll see.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Same. That said, as far as these early impressions... just kinda depends. Recall, when first "reviews" for Joker: Folie à Deux came out, it was a buncha carefully-worded dikk riding PR nonsense from compromised critics. But soon as the review embargo lifted, shyt got spooky type quick.

I'm sure Denzel gon be Denzel and that'll be consistent as far as praise, but once the rest of the population not invited to the hand-picked special screening get to pop off, that's when we'll see.
Yeah, I never trust the "early reviews."

This looks like absolute trash but I guess we'll find out in a month but I have zero expectations for this.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Early screenings should not be trusted but Ridley Scott & Denzel are more than capable of pulling out a classic:ehh: