@Gizmo_Duck hasn’t made a Sony-related post in almost a week…

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
He's Bobby hope on LSA.

Just posted today.

He probably can't post here like some people and just didn't bother to figure out how to post again.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
He's Bobby hope on LSA.

Just posted today.

He probably can't post here like some people and just didn't bother to figure out how to post again.
full

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I spoke to him Wednesday. Said he was good and was just waiting until they fixed the site. He still managed to slide in some dumb shyt about PlayStation buying Square :stopitslime:.

To be honest I haven't been able to post from my phone anymore so I don't blame people for saying fukk it lol. Hopefully the updates finish soon. Brook hasn't posted in a minute but made an appearance the other day:
I don't think @Brooklynzson minds me sharing this email. I got it less than 5 minutes ago
Ok cool, I'll check my DM's when I get a chance. Process has already started, the site is being backed up as we speak (type). Upgrade should be done in a few days, I paid dude extra to skip all the jobs he had to get it done asap so at least the next round of the playoffs the site will be glitch free.
A message from @Brooklynzson: Open Registration and updates coming: Email sent/op updated

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I FINALLY figured out how to post since over a week ago. shyt is weird. I was able to view, dap and quote but the message box wasn't showing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so this piece of shyt is alive and well??????

he could’ve at least dapped a post or two to let nikkas know he ok