@Gizmo_Duck hasn’t made a Sony-related post in almost a week…

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
apparently there are some posters who literally can’t post…

Any tips for people who can't post right now? (message box not showing up)

Only reason I can post now is because I blocked Javascript. Just a heads to anyone still desperate enough to remain. I say that only to say the owner(s) of this board are by far the most tacky I've seen. I'm looking at the time between posts and obviously, this is a site wide issue now. No warning. No communication. No nothing. Just tactless.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Only reason I can post now is because I blocked Javascript. Just a heads to anyone still desperate enough to remain. I say that only to say the owner(s) of this board are by far the most tacky I've seen. I'm looking at the time between posts and obviously, this is a site wide issue now. No warning. No communication. No nothing. Just tactless.
:mjlol: To be fair brook (the site owner) said the updates would be coming within the next 2 weeks. He's waiting on someone he hired to do their thing. But I agree the communication has been atrocious.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I posted on a forum far worse than this lmaooo

owner used to straight up cuss ppl out for offering suggestions on how he could improve the board…he finally did yeeears later after a mass exodus (100s left) when the last few members left threatened to leave lol

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
tumblr_mqd9teiqAx1ro8ysbo1_500.gifv

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If he’s anything like me then he probably can’t post cuz the damn website if falling no apart. SMH.

Had to turn off JavaScript just to post.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I checked on Era too and it looks like he hasn't posted there (assuming I'm looking at the correct profile) in a while. :patrice: