Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
last we seen of paulie he took such a brutal beating he was left vomiting in the locker room and being rushed to the hospital. paulie is sergio martinez levels of finished now. to make matters worse, by the time this fight happens paulie will have been inactive for 16 months:beli:

Which is EXACTLY why I said Flabby Malignaggi is a stay busy, get settled into 147, while fighting a name N selling out the Barclays fight :stopitslime:

Nothing more nothing less...y'all nikkas stay in your feelings N want a Swift L so bad...you expect him to fight Erry killer 147 has to offer his first fight in the division :comeon:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You seem to do this a lot lately :mjlol:

Avoid discussion in a boxing discussion thread brehs :camby:

receipts?

I don't avoid any boxing convo with anyone but I do avoid speaking Danny with Swiftset because you do somersaults into your feels for him.

Me and Mook the only ones who fukk with Paulie on here and both of us have said this shyt is :trash: but on cue dudes come in with :cape: bigging up Paulie :dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
receipts?

I don't avoid any boxing convo with anyone but I do avoid speaking Danny with Swiftset because you do somersaults into your feels for him.

Me and Mook the only ones who fukk with Paulie on here and both of us have said this shyt is :trash: but on cue dudes come in with :cape: bigging up Paulie :dead:

Where did I big up paulie?? :beli: I called the nikka a cherry :stopitslime:

I shytted on Matthysse weak ass resume... Put a gun to my head I'll pick 2015 Paulie over Ajose N Soto erry single time...them nikkas is trash N I was saying that since 2013 when Coli nikkas claimed Swift ducked Ajose N Ajose would beat Danny :aicmon:

Paulie is the EXACT type of fighter you fight when moving up in a new division...the plus side is he has a name N they'll do numbers on TV N the gate

Only reason its getting Hate is cuz its Swift...He gets hate for literally erry fight since Ashley Theophane :banderas:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Where did I big up paulie?? :beli: I called the nikka a cherry :stopitslime:

I shytted on Matthysse weak ass resume... Put a gun to my head I'll pick 2015 Paulie over Ajose N Soto erry single time...them nikkas is trash N I was saying that since 2013 when Coli nikkas claimed Swift ducked Ajose N Ajose would beat Danny :aicmon:

Paulie is the EXACT type of fighter you fight when moving up in a new division...the plus side is he has a name N they'll do numbers on TV N the gate

Only reason its getting Hate is cuz its Swift...He gets hate for literally erry fight since Ashley Theophane :banderas:

You wasn't in that boxing thread trying to make Paulie seem like a good fighter in 2015 until we rejected your deposit :cmsas2:

Now I hate Swift but when I scored the Herrera fight for him nikkas were :blessed: I don't care about him or Lucas I have no bias here.

Paulie is a trash opponent in 2015, nikka hasn't fought in how long and is getting his ass whooped by sparring partners. We said after the PED ass whooping he had to go get his confidence back again and this is exactly what that is.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You wasn't in that boxing thread trying to make Paulie seem like a good fighter in 2015 until we rejected your deposit :cmsas2:

Now I hate Swift but when I scored the Herrera fight for him nikkas were :blessed: I don't care about him or Lucas I have no bias here.

Paulie is a trash opponent in 2015, nikka hasn't fought in how long and is getting his ass whooped by sparring partners. We said after the PED ass whooping he had to go get his confidence back again and this is exactly what that is.

Go ahead find a quote nikka :smugfavre:

:russ:you taking credit for PBC matchmaking process :dead:

PBC fighters = tough fight, showcase, tough fight, showcase... get your wannabe negrodamous ass :camby:

Lemme Tell you what we said...When the Coli decided belts N organizations Mattered N demanded justice N Danny Vacates N Finally move to 147.... we said his first fight at the full 147 was goin be a showcase N the Coli was going cry...if it was Lopez y'all were going cry, Devon straight off a L, y'all were goin cry, Berto more tears....its Swift Breh he makes the coli furious :pachaha:

#swiftset is happy he moved up, is active, N isn't fighting Bizier

He Vacated the belts like y'all cried for... He's at the full 147 like y'all cried for...he's fighting a style he struggles against ...let the nikka get settled into the new division like erry other boxer before him :rudy:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Go ahead find a quote nikka :smugfavre:

:russ:you taking credit for PBC matchmaking process :dead:

PBC fighters = tough fight, showcase, tough fight, showcase... get your wannabe negrodamous ass :camby:

Lemme Tell you what we said...When the Coli decided belts N organizations Mattered N demanded justice N Danny Vacates N Finally move to 147.... we said his first fight at the full 147 was goin be a showcase N the Coli was going cry...if it was Lopez y'all were going cry, Devon straight off a L, y'all were goin cry, Berto more tears....its Swift Breh he makes the coli furious :pachaha:

He Vacated the belts like y'all cried for... He's at the full 147 like y'all cried for...he's fighting a style he struggles against ...let the nikka get settled into the new division like erry other boxer before him :rudy:

no need to, everyone told you to :camby: with that shyt, unfortunately you didn't have enough people. :francis:

As far as the rest of all that, go be great Danny :wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Im just happy to see both Swift and Paulie back in the ring:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp said:

I agree:yeshrug:

Let him get his feet wet at 147, see if his power came up with him and if the weight is good for him in a soft touch fight, then let him go after the rest of the division.

Terence Crawford moved up and could've fought Matthysse, Prov, Algieri, Herrera, Vargas, Postol, Benavidez, Imam.....instead he fought Thomas Dulorme who's best win is either Lundy or Mayfield and we all know he has more flaws than everyone else I posted before him (including a suspect chin). Now Dulorme wasnt "Paulie" status, as far as being removed from prime, but he wasnt supposed to be a real threat at all for a talent like Crawford, which is why he was picked. It was a soft touch as well when all those other TR/GB fighters were available.

Basically, this fight between Garcia vs Malignaggi will be a glorified sparring match (which we all know...nobody should dispute that), but at least it's like you said: Non-title, 1st fight at the FULL 147 limit, against a bad style matchup. At 1st, I :mjlol: at the fight myself, but after thinking about it Malignaggi is now a gatekeeper anyways. Since when did we :pacspit: people fighting gatekeepers in their 1st fight at a new weight?:manny:

Paulie lost to AB (clearly imo) but in some people's eyes it was close, easily beat on Judah, and was finally overwhelmed by Porter. It's not like he has been out here getting DeMarcus Corley'd the past few years...only Porter destroyed him:manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Im just happy to see both Swift and Paulie back in the ring:manny:

I agree:yeshrug:

Let him get his feet wet at 147, see if his power came up with him and if the weight is good for him in a soft touch fight, then let him go after the rest of the division.

Terence Crawford moved up and could've fought Matthysse, Prov, Algieri, Herrera, Vargas, Postol, Benavidez, Imam.....instead he fought Thomas Dulorme who's best win is either Lundy or Mayfield and we all know he has more flaws than everyone else I posted before him (including a suspect chin). Now Dulorme wasnt "Paulie" status, as far as being removed from prime, but he wasnt supposed to be a real threat at all for a talent like Crawford, which is why he was picked. It was a soft touch as well when all those other TR/GB fighters were available.

Basically, this fight between Garcia vs Malignaggi will be a glorified sparring match (which we all know...nobody should dispute that), but at least it's like you said: Non-title, 1st fight at the FULL 147 limit, against a bad style matchup. At 1st, I :mjlol: at the fight myself, but after thinking about it Malignaggi is now a gatekeeper anyways. Since when did we :pacspit: people fighting gatekeepers in their 1st fight at a new weight?:manny:

Paulie lost to AB (clearly imo) but in some people's eyes it was close, easily beat on Judah, and was finally overwhelmed by Porter. It's not like he has been out here getting DeMarcus Corley'd the past few years...only Porter destroyed him:manny:

was also ranked top 10 by ring mag and is in his prime.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
1.haymon sale pitch "you can make a million dollars and fight bums"

2.all the boxers sign with him.

3.boring ass fights

4.low tv ratings

5.haymon has to stop paying large cash for champs vs bums or be cancelled

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
1.haymon sale pitch "you can make a million dollars and fight bums"

2.all the boxers sign with him.

3.boring ass fights

4.low tv ratings

5.haymon has to stop paying large cash for champs vs bums or be cancelled

On one hand I'm glad we're getting more boxing but on the other hand shyts just been :francis: overall. PBC feels like WCW in 2001 a bunch of stars doing nothing. Broner/Porter is the only fight I think I've been hyped for out of all of them.