Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Live From Larry Holmes Gardens

Flabby and Swift

:Gift:

VS

Paulie MaliFlabby

:MaliFlabby:

The battle for Flat Top Supremacy. winner get the luxury suite next to the tennis courts and bingo lounge:whew:

For #swiftset Flabby Malignaggi is a stay busy, get settled into 147, while fighting a name N selling out the Barclays

Meanwhile Flabby Malignaggi = top 3 on the Machines resume :88:

I know you happy the boogie man is gone from 140...Matthysse can FINALLY win a belt now....

That is unless he :reggi3choke:

AGAIN

#swiftset:brawklol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm not even going to waste my time arguing this breh, if you think Paulie in 2015 in his top 3 then I don't know what to tell you.

The lengths you have to go to prop up :flabbynswift: since the Lucas fight. :francis:
last we seen of paulie he took such a brutal beating he was left vomiting in the locker room and being rushed to the hospital. paulie is sergio martinez levels of finished now. to make matters worse, by the time this fight happens paulie will have been inactive for 16 months:beli:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not even going to waste my time arguing this breh, if you think Paulie in 2015 in his top 3 then I don't know what to tell you.

The lengths you have to go to prop up :flabbynswift: since the Lucas fight. :francis:

You seem to do this a lot lately :mjlol:

Avoid discussion in a boxing discussion thread brehs :camby:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
last we seen of paulie he took such a brutal beating he was left vomiting in the locker room and being rushed to the hospital. paulie is sergio martinez levels of finished now. to make matters worse, by the time this fight happens paulie will have been inactive for 16 months:beli:

Swiftset learned from their mistakes, they were calling PED trash and glass jawed then he went out and whooped Danny ass :dead: so know they have to pretend 2015 Paulie isn't Zack Ryder status in case he gives Danny a tough time :russ: