Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paulie's my dog but I think Danny takes it. I could go to the fight but I don't feel like paying the $61 for upper level seats.:patrice:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be there tonight as well

I'm trolling the fukk outta CACs on FB and Twitter because I paid less money to see Swift fight in person than they'll be paying to watch Ron Darousey fight on TV :irvin:

How much did you pay?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Had a dream Pauline knocked out Garcia with a straight left. I'm calling it now 6th round KO.

everyone is picking garcia and it has to be for a reason but paulie has been in there with some big guys... u add to the fact that garcia has trouble with boxers and pualie is a damn good boxer... if paulie gets his jab going i think danny might have a long night.

I got paulie winning this my self

Danny SHOULD win this fight but I can see Malignaggi making him look bad and maybe stealing the fight.

Malignaggi moves around the ring better and could make Danny miss quite a bit.

Paulie will win tonight :pachaha:

i started out a danny stan, but i must say i really think paulie will outwork him but lose the decision like lamont

Paulie out works him for the decision. Grand opening, grand closing.

paulie probably gonna make garcia look sloppy like herrera did

i give garcia a slight edge but i think paulie can pull an upset on points if he avoids garcia's left hook and garcia isn't gifted yet another fight

at this point anybody can beat garcia. dude been mad exposed.

I got garcia losing

Unless Swift has finally leaned how to cut the ring off Paulie is going to box this plodding fools head off and lose on some bullshyt just like Peterson and Herrera did...

Non believers :mjcry:

A lot of non believers ehh @krackdagawd :youngsabo:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I would love to see danny get exposed again but just can't see it. paulie is too washed and he's been inactive for 14 months after a brutal asswhooping. he got about a 10% chance in this fight. danny will be too big for him.