Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i said the same thing ...kkkova-L couldn't even ko old hopkins.:patrice:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Who quoted me in here? :wtf:

Either way, Paulie is out of his damn mind if he considers himself a HOF boxer. He is a great boxing mind, but dude is in no way a HOF boxer IMO.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
But who has though..lol
Kov dominated him and dropped him, good enough? Lol
I still think Kovalev let him slide. They way he hurt him in the first and 12th, he could have done that all fight. He wasn't befuddled in there. He hurt him in the first with a normal punch and then backed off. Hopkins taunted him in the 12th and Kovalev immediately turned it up and staggered him again.

Kovalev has shown no respect to his opponents and has taunted them in the ring. To me it looked like he respected Hopkins a lot before and after the fight. He wanted the victory, but wasn't going to make a mockery with Hopkins. :manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I still think Kovalev let him slide. They way he hurt him in the first and 12th, he could have done that all fight. He wasn't befuddled in there. He hurt him in the first with a normal punch and then backed off. Hopkins taunted him in the 12th and Kovalev immediately turned it up and staggered him again.

Kovalev has shown no respect to his opponents and has taunted them in the ring. To me it looked like he respected Hopkins a lot before and after the fight. He wanted the victory, but wasn't going to make a mockery with Hopkins. :manny:

:duck:

Being the first fighter in history to stop an ATG>>> one of the most :demonic: nikkas in boxing "letting" a fighter slide.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I expect Garcia to beat the breaks off Paulie. Garcia survived Lamont, so there nothing Paulie can throw to hurt to stop Danny from sitting down on hard shots. Should still be fun to watch though.