“Give my child an award even if they didn’t win anything !!”- viral fb post sparcs debate

Do you agree with her

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 96.4%

• Total voters

Traveler

All Star
Daps
You award outstanding achievement. Meeting the expectation deserves nothing. When I saw other kids getting something, that motivated me. When i completed my bachelor's, I saw the masters students with better robes and I wanted that. Stupid and small, but it helped motivate me. I gotbmy masters. Congrats you completed 2nd grade, that's the bare minimum expectation.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
That's the problem.......the kids don't learn and the parents don't take the bruise to the ego.......then get to the end and want to point the finger at everybody else.........but but but.......they got am award at the ceremony.......yeah, a welcome to summer school award.......I can't believe people on this type of time.......instead of being real and coaching them on to better effort they want them to feel good in failure.......I don't want my kids anywhere near that.........no bum ass friends

Watching the video........that kid/kids are cooked.......they chances are not looking good..........fruit from a poison tree.......they gone have to want it

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
You award outstanding achievement. Meeting the expectation deserves nothing. When I saw other kids getting something, that motivated me. When i completed my bachelor's, I saw the masters students with better robes and I wanted that. Stupid and small, but it helped motivate me. I gotbmy masters. Congrats you completed 2nd grade, that's the bare minimum expectation.
My cousin just got his JD from St Marys........got me looking on with furious jealousy at the robe and cap........my shyt looking bummy in the light

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those women gonna raise their sons to be BANs! Smh..☹️👎🏿

I wonder if these same women give out certificates and participation awards when men take them out?

If a man doesn't get any a-- from them, then do said man get an "at least you tried" certificate?

Point is..

Raise their sons to work harder! Get more involved in their growth & development and hire tutors, if necessary...

The person who said that women who raise their sons to be men they wouldn't date wasn't bs'in.. Smh..

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Those women gonna raise their sons to be BANs! Smh..☹️👎🏿

I wonder if these same women give out certificates and participation awards when men take them out?

If a man doesn't get any a-- from them, then do said man get an "at least you tried" certificate?

Point is..

Raise their sons to work harder! Get more involved in their growth & development and hire tutors, if necessary...

The person who said that women who raise their sons to be men they wouldn't date wasn't bs'in.. Smh..
Now that u mention it a nice friendly handy j after dropping some coins at red lobster would not even run the risk of stds or pregnancy! :ehh:

We aint even gotta bust just a quick 5 minute tug to let us know our company was appreciated is all. :why: