Give me your thoughts on Battlestar Galactica

Daps
The planets on this show seem small as hell. A planet is basically the equivalent of a different country. It's like going to another planet is the equivalent of taking a drive to Canada or Mexico

u could say that about all scifi though

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Bruhs, I've been struggling to get through the mini-series for about a month & half. It's SO boring. It doesn't help that the ONLY Space Opera TV show I've EVER watched is "Firefly" (& I only finally watched "Firefly" because I was big Joss Whedon fan from watching his other TV shows). I did enjoy Ron Moore's work on the TV show "Roswell", though.

That mini-series so boring, I done took a hiatus to watch "Game of Thrones" and I've been thing about watching "The Walking Dead". When does this show get good?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruhs, I've been struggling to get through the mini-series for about a month & half. It's SO boring. It doesn't help that the ONLY Space Opera TV show I've EVER watched is "Firefly" (& I only finally watched "Firefly" because I was big Joss Whedon fan from watching his other TV shows). I did enjoy Ron Moore's work on the TV show "Roswell", though.

That mini-series so boring, I done took a hiatus to watch "Game of Thrones" and I've been thing about watching "The Walking Dead". When does this show get good?

:manny: If you don't like the miniseries then the show probably won't appeal to you.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting that no one agrees on the best season. The second half of the last season was definitely weak, otherwise the show was excellent. There were some great episodes in season 4 however.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok this show makes a lot more sense now. I read on TV tropes that season 3 and beyond was just made up on the fly because many of the writers either left or had no idea where to take the show. the whole final 5 Cylon thing and Starbuck's death / re-appearance / vanishing was basically just a bunch of BS.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
My second favorite show ever behind xfiles. I loved everything about even the final season. Must watch for any SciFi fan imo.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the greatest shows of all time. Thinking about doing a re-watch.

Hell Caprica (spin-off prequel) was starting to get good before cancelation.

I assuming the Sam Esmail reboot is never going to see the light of the day.