Give me your thoughts on Battlestar Galactica

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They did actually. It was what that one annoying Cylon kept telling her, that we, as the audience, were meant to continuously disregard because it was kind of out there.

She was an angel, breh. Lame, I know, but it is what it is.
Yeah I must have missed that tidbit somewhere along the way. It is pretty lame.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was hooked on BSG from the start and thought every season was excellent. I do have issues with the final episode but overall it dealt with themes ranging from politics to religion to spirituality to human morality better than pretty much any show has ever done.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
great show but is had a disappointing ending not quite the same level as Lost but close.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The planets on this show seem small as hell. A planet is basically the equivalent of a different country. It's like going to another planet is the equivalent of taking a drive to Canada or Mexico

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The final five cylons in this series were such a letdown. it was so hyped up just to be 5 random people.

Great show. Its kinda underrated to by people outside of sci-fi geekdom.

I still never understood Starbuck though. Its like they never really truly explained her disappearance then re-emergence.

"Kara Thrace you are the harbinger of death... You will lead humanity to its end"

she died but her destiny was to lead humanity to its end (the place they ultimately settled down on and the end of the journey) and she re-emerged as a spirit or some shyt fulfilled her destiny and vanished.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Show was pure crack

They need to do a spinoff or another movie with the OG cast

Caprica had a great concept and classic pilot but they fukked that up badly

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the first two seasons, most of season 3, and the finale.

Season 4 was pure fukking trash though. :scusthov:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Great show. Its kinda underrated to by people outside of sci-fi geekdom.

I still never understood Starbuck though. Its like they never really truly explained her disappearance then re-emergence.

she was an angel like invisible Caprica and Gaius.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
she was an angel like invisible Caprica and Gaius.
Yeah but I could have sworn people saw her and were talking to her. I'm almost positive I was watching to see if people interacted with her just so I could be mindful of the twist. Meh, I don't care enough to go back and watch it again.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah but I could have sworn people saw her and were talking to her. I'm almost positive I was watching to see if people interacted with her just so I could be mindful of the twist. Meh, I don't care enough to go back and watch it again.

ohh everyone could see her but none the less she was an angel. She died then "God" brought her back to life.

I am just shocked no one killed her for being a Cylon.