Give me your thoughts on Battlestar Galactica

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking for another show to get into. I've heard great things about it. My prior attempts to watch it though, I was bored as hell. However, sometimes when I come across a show, it's a struggle to get past those first 3 or 4 episodes before I really get into and I realize that. This shyt was just so slow though I'm curious what the coli thinks of the show.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is very entertaining. However, it started off slow and took me a minute for me to get into. I am on season 4 right now. Has been kinda ass so far

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It gets good by season 3. Before that it is ok scifi. Best part of season 2 is when they get to Pegasus.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
One of the best TV shows ever maybe best ending too.

You're at the last season and it's still not good why watch though?

edit: nevermind seen this was made a month ago.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
First two seasons are amazing even though Starbuck fukkin annoys the piss out of you. Third season was okay. Fourth season is horrible. Ending is horrible.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Great show. Its kinda underrated to by people outside of sci-fi geekdom.

I still never understood Starbuck though. Its like they never really truly explained her disappearance then re-emergence.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great show. Its kinda underrated to by people outside of sci-fi geekdom.

I still never understood Starbuck though. Its like they never really truly explained her disappearance then re-emergence.

They did actually. It was what that one annoying Cylon kept telling her, that we, as the audience, were meant to continuously disregard because it was kind of out there.

She was an angel, breh. Lame, I know, but it is what it is.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Was great until too many of the Galactica
crew turned out to be Cylons.

Unsatisfying final season and a preposterous finale. But I burned through the first three seasons with the quickness and I'm still glad I watched the whole thing.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
They did actually. It was what that one annoying Cylon kept telling her, that we, as the audience, were meant to continuously disregard because it was kind of out there.

She was an angel, breh. Lame, I know, but it is what it is.

yea but the angel of death right? I mean thats really what they kept calling her. But the angel of death for humanity or for the cylons?