Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk all this psychoanalysis Doc said what he said:stopitslime:

bytch Simmons gotta GO:camby:

What would they get for his contract though? Porzingis? Kemba? McCollum? Kevin Love? shyt, this is not going to be easy for them

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
as a sixers fan I'll take that deal :ehh:
You know how many bad teams would look at Ben and think "who else would we save our assets who would be attainable?" Same teams who don't give a fukk about his playoff performances because they want those problems.

All those teams the basketball world is like "man don't nobody wanna sign with y'all," well now you have a distressed talent who will not wanna leave if you can get him right.

But he needs a shrink

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Simmons played even worse than Wristflaps would have. 2/16 in an elimination game has got to be close to worthless

That's what I'm saying. It's going to be hard for get something desirable for Ben Simmons, he's got a big ass contract that few can match

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What would they get for his contract though? Porzingis? Kemba? McCollum? Kevin Love? shyt, this is not going to be easy for them
They can get the Jrue Holiday package from some teams or get another distressed asset + a pick or two.

It's all based on what Philly wants to bet on more. Ben's shot or Kemba's knee? KP's bytchassness or Ben's shot? CJ's fit or Ben's shot? Or an internal fix + assets so when the next star becomes available, Morey can have a seat at the table.

But bad teams who suck on defense will look at Ben and say "if we're bytching about this, that means we were in the playoffs. Better than not having him and then praying some lesser 19 year old saves you."