Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What can the Sixers get for Simmons?
I have no idea how the rest of the league views him. Before this postseason I would have thought that a disgruntled borderline all-star was a real possibility (pulling LaVine with a Simmons-centered trade, for example), but he's hurt his stock.

A couple days about my friend who is a gigantic blazers fan (I'm a fan too but not nearly at his level) said people are talking about a simmons-for-CJ trade. From my perspective though the issue is that McCollum is kinda the same player as Seth and I don't see who you start next to him in the backcourt. Ideally McCollum would be starting next to a good playmaker who could defend either backcourt position.....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
booger-mcfarland.png

That Zion's real father.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Who was dude on Pacers ballin in the bubble then fall off?
T.J. Warren had a random hot streak at the very beginning, that hardly counts cause those first bubble games teams were just feeling themselves out after a 4-month break and some weren't even trying to win.

When the actual playoffs started Warren wasn't any better than he had been in the regular season.