Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Im feeling a :snoop: game tonight with Trae trying to overcompensate for getting no help whatsoever and his shot selection goes all the way into left field.

If we hit our open shots tonight we win. Michael Cunningham for the AJC had an article which said we had generated the 2nd most open shots (open shot being defined as 6 ft of space or more between the shooter and the next closest defender.

The Hawks have generated “wide open” shots, defined as the closest defender more than six feet away, on 21.6% of their field-goal attempts vs. Philadelphia. That’s the second-highest rate of wide-open shots in the NBA conference semifinals behind the Clippers (all statistics are through Friday’s games).

However we’re not making them, we’re sixth out of the 8 semi finalist in shooting open 3 point shots. We make our open shots and we win tonight

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm gonna stay true to my pick and go Hawks in 7.

Then I got them losing in 5 to Milwaukee:mjgrin:.

I'm betting that Trae Young is good enough to get a game on his lonely, but the Bucks won't be forced to play P.J. Tucker, so that'll be a bonus for their offense.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I'm back after not watching last game, Tonight gonna take a good year off my lifespan guaranteed:mjcry:

Just wanna say to the Hawks brehs, good series in advance, I said before the season that y'all had the best offseason IMO of any team this year and it seriously made y'all a threat going forward no matter what happens tonight. :salute:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm back after not watching last game, Tonight gonna take a good year off my lifespan guaranteed:mjcry:

Just wanna say to the Hawks brehs, good series in advance, I said before the season that y'all had the best offseason IMO of any team this year and it seriously made y'all a threat going forward no matter what happens tonight. :salute:
I know I was tough on you early on but you a good dude.