Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
Trae might be the most overrated 3 point shooter ever.

He gets compared to elite all time shooters but has terrible selection on 3s and has never really been anything above average statistically
:jawalrus:

you dummy he averaged like 30 and 10 his SEXOND year in the league

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't stand these clearly past-their-prime players like Danny Green being forced on the court. Hes not the shooter he was 5 years ago, and his defense hasn't been as good for probably even longer. Dude is washed. I had a similar disdain for Matt Barnes too before he retired. Like just be a player-coach like UD on the Heat man. Damn.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I mean what’s the point? It’s not like with the clips where you have the excuse of Leonard having to carry the offense. And even still he had to guard Luka last game. Simmons the DPOTY right?

I let the shyt slide in the regular season cause he didn’t want Ben to get in foul trouble so he would wait until the 4th to throw him on stars. But this shyt is ridiculous. Danny has no lateral quickness and you’re leaving him on an island

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trae might be the most overrated 3 point shooter ever.

He gets compared to elite all time shooters but has terrible selection on 3s and has never really been anything above average statistically

Get this guy a TV show with Colin Cowherd guys