Give Idris Elba the same promotion and shots as Will Smith, and he'll be on Denzels level

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I think his mandela role will finally give Idris the shot in lead roles he deserved. Plus i can't wait for his next movie no good deed a crime thriller which he leads in.

the same with chiwetel with brad pitt in 12 years a slave will break him out more to..

These black american actors are on a decline IMO.. the days of denzel and don cheadle, freeman type of actors are on the decline..

There's a few like anthony mackie who might have a chance but after that all i seeing is rappers turn actors :snoop:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If they would just give him a vehicle to star in next to this man, maybe with them playing brothers...

jericho-lenniejames2_1174958328.jpg

:lupe:

semtex

:)
Daps
There's tons of excellent black actors. None of them have as much rapport with white people as Will though.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol is this sarcasm or what?
:what: are you serious??? I was just watchin Fresh Prince reruns the other week and came across that scene when Will's father left him for that rode trip they planned together...ngga I almost cried from that scene...Idris got any scenes like this??? I highly doubt it :comeon:

:to:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:what: are you serious??? I was just watchin Fresh Prince reruns the other week and came across that scene when Will's father left him for that rode trip they planned together...ngga I almost cried from that scene...Idris got any scenes like this??? I highly doubt it :comeon:

Stop. You have never seen Luther. :ufdup:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
also my boy Jeffrey Wright be killing roles he's always in. A brother who play a dominican gangster peoples in shaft, to a london accent, to a french accent in roles as well as others
. Also don't sleep on Michael K. WIlliams this brother being doing good also

tumblr_mkgegaqBGf1qbl454o1_500.jpg

BLACK SUPERIOR EVERYWHERE :blessed:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

i may be in the minority but that scene never touched or even moved me, and my father was never in my life :manny: