GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Trez -16 in 8 mins

Morris 2 pts 1 rb in 16 mins

Brutal

However, how the hell did Bron have 6 fts. 0 in the 2nd half.

Lakers played like trash the last two games, but no homer but I swear it seemed like all the calls went the Suns way.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Damn what a disappointing end. Legit if we stayed healthy we woulda won the chip. fukking Adam Silver starting the season so soon after our finals run had a huge impact on our teams health.
Killed us. Nikkas will run with the bubble narrative, but the teams that played the longest have suffered the most.

Yes Denver still balling, but they lost Murray as well.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Trezz is 100% gone, I hope he does get a decent contract. Good guy, sad it ended this way for him.

Gasol will either retire or go to another team, got scapegoated by FO for no reason.

Kuzma and KCP should not be on the roster

Re-sign THT/Caruso

I do not want Drummond or Dennis but I expect them both to be back here since we don't have much options.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trez -16 in 8 mins

Morris 2 pts 1 rb in 16 mins

Brutal

However, how the hell did Bron have 6 fts. 0 in the 2nd half.

Lakers played like trash the last two games, but no homer but I swear it seemed like all the calls went the Suns way.
Kieff out there gave the Lakers some spacing they weren't seeing. We rode this rotation a little too long tho.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Booker is a great scorer, but Lakers exposed him as not a great closer. He looked unsure about what to do when he got doubled, especially at FT extended.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
McKlemore for 2 dollars > Joe Harris getting 60+ mil

They gon hate us by the time the finals start :russ:

I really want to face off with a stanbase all the ones that would be worthy don’t got good teams. All these top squads outside of us don’t got a strong stanbase to beef with, maybe the Sixers. Everyone else too chill :ehh:

McLemore with a DNP: CD in the most important game of the season. Look at yall gassed off of regular season games :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: