GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I mean my fear was that the Suns havent had a great shooting game yet. Well, here we are. :unimpressed:

Dont blame Bron/AD for this one, but I do blame them for game 1. That was their chance to punch them in the mouth and they pissed it away. Now facing elimination.
if ad doesnt get hurt they probually win game 4 but once hes out theres to many holes that open up that bron at 36 cant cover by himself not to mention booker was due a great game no way to shut him off for 5+ games

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re thinking from a fan perspective not a gm

As long as Bron contract is in effect Rob will believe we have a window . Letting Dennis go without another or better option will not happen .

I guess I won't watch games next season :banderas:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No heart by this team, offense should not be this bad with the guys there. I am shipping Kuzma, KCP this summer. Trezz will walk out, I hope they let Drummond walk too but they most likely keep him because we need a big and Marc is definitely not coming back. I wont even touch Schroeder, block his number
Nah the offense is really bad no shooting and too reliant on a soon to be 37 year old LeBron. Season is a wash AD wasn’t AD all year. Guys feeling the effects of that championship run short turnaround and condensed season.

Told nikkas Wes Matthews was significantly worse than Danny Green and Schro is a chemistry killer who thinks he’s better than he really is.

Horrible GM’ing by Pelinka he needs to go out there and get shooters

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
if ad doesnt get hurt they probually win game 4 but once hes out theres to many holes that open up that bron at 36 cant cover by himself not to mention booker was due a great game no way to shut him off for 5+ games

Only way i see them winning game 6

Heatlhy AD....start him at the 5

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Nah the offense is really bad no shooting and too reliant on a soon to be 37 year old LeBron. Season is a wash AD wasn’t AD all year. Guys feeling the effects of that championship run short turnaround and condensed season.

Told nikkas Wes Matthews was significantly worse than Danny Green and Schro is a chemistry killer who thinks he’s better than he really is.

Horrible GM’ing by Pelinka he needs to go out there and get shooters
Not here for the Bron stan spin, take it to another thread lol

Pelinka did what their stars wanted

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The FO needs to decide if they want to win or do they want to continue being a salvage yard for one of their best players homeboys clients. Someone needs to man the fukk up in there

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Welp I'm rooting for Dame in these playoffs now :yeshrug:.

Injuries not even a excuse to how poor these guys playing this game either:francis:.