Giulia Appreciation Thread...

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Interview with English subtitles

"Wherever and Whenever I am, I care about this company from my heart."

First true hint that she's finally done?

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Giulia is still on this poster but of course these things are made a head of time. I know Sareee is not officially signed with them but she's literally the champ. So I can't look too much into this. WWE is having a Japan tour on July 25th, July 26th and July 27th. With the last two dates being in the same arena as the Marigold show that just happened. Maybe they are going to "pick her up" there. 😄

GSahxqVX0AAZPQi

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
With it being an indy promotion, sometimes they have to book someone as their champion and not necessarily have them signed and just hope that they do business before leaving. A lot of handshake dealing.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
With it being an indy promotion, sometimes they have to book someone as their champion and not necessarily have them signed and just hope that they do business before leaving. A lot of handshake dealing.
Yeah I have no doubt that's been the case with Sareee and probably why she's not featured on the poster, but of course this was made before any of those title matches occurred. That turnaround would be crazy to make something that fast.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I found where Giulia fractured her wrist back in May. It was from Bozilla landing on it during this move. Keep an eye on her right wrist. Timestamped.

Edit: RIP Video. Bozilla landed or her wrist during a Samoan drop/fall-away slam combo holding both competitors.

Last edited: