"Girls Trip" (Official Thread)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this.... I'm glad this movie was a box office hit and made the money it did..... But I'm not gonna front like this shyt was good.... Movie was wack as fukk.... I couldn't wait till it was over.... Jokes was forced.... Scenes were corny.... Just a lot of lame moments..... Should have been a Tvone Saturday night movie....

Took the words out of my mouth. I finally saw this and was like ":dahell: I thought this was supposed to be funny."

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Lowkey have seen this flick like 3x.....that grapefruit shyt leaves me on the floor in a breathless state every time. I really don't know wat niccas want from a comedy and the message at the end is dope for all women no matter the color. In terms of "chick flicks" this is way up there for me. Way funnier than bridesmaids which I still don't know wat ppl saw in that. Guess that's why comedy is so objective

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Just watched this on HBO. THIS movie was Terrible. Corny, Forced, cringeworthy jokes. Storyline was predictable as fucc. Tiffany Haddish character is just a try too hard to be funny. Not sure what anybody saw in this. Despite all that I'm glad a black female movie did numbers like it did, but doesn't take away from it being trash.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Lowkey have seen this flick like 3x.....that grapefruit shyt leaves me on the floor in a breathless state every time. I really don't know wat niccas want from a comedy and the message at the end is dope for all women no matter the color. In terms of "chick flicks" this is way up there for me. Way funnier than bridesmaids which I still don't know wat ppl saw in that. Guess that's why comedy is so objective
:skip:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I thought it was just me but I'm glad others shared my opinion. I wasn't a fan of the movie at all. I could literally predict everything before it happened. I'm glad it had it's success but it's not for me.

Daps
Just watched this on HBO. THIS movie was Terrible. Corny, Forced, cringeworthy jokes. Storyline was predictable as fucc. Tiffany Haddish character is just a try too hard to be funny. Not sure what anybody saw in this. Despite all that I'm glad a black female movie did numbers like it did, but doesn't take away from it being trash.

Just watched this. This was about as cliche and by the numbers as a comedy can get. I think I laughed once or twice but I was mostly just bored at how predictable it was. It's not really funny at all.

I thought it was just me but I'm glad others shared my opinion. I wasn't a fan of the movie at all. I could literally predict everything before it happened. I'm glad it had it's success but it's not for me.
Yo im late as hell. I cant believe i made this thread but just now seeing this movie a few days ago for the first time.

I quoted yall cause its 100% how i feel.

Its forced raunchy trash. Jada looks like an alien and Queen Laflabby has hit the wall.

Only good one was Tiffany Hasdish because u can tell she was hungry to make it big and played that goofy wild friend role well. Everyone else here for a check especially Jada

All the penis shyt was gross. This is a hood rat movie.

And that speech at the end to give context to this raunchy film was wack.

Made my nikka Luke Cage look like a bytch. He should have gladly left her for a younger sweet thang. Let Larenz Tate simp her old ass.
fukk them old hoes :pacspit:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey have seen this flick like 3x.....that grapefruit shyt leaves me on the floor in a breathless state every time. I really don't know wat niccas want from a comedy and the message at the end is dope for all women no matter the color. In terms of "chick flicks" this is way up there for me. Way funnier than bridesmaids which I still don't know wat ppl saw in that. Guess that's why comedy is so subjective
Fixed