Girls that change their mind last minute unappreciation thread

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:leon: I've never had this problem. I usually get something along the lines of what's described here:

oDhNjeS.jpg

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
she declined you cause she felt like she could decline you and still get the advantages you provide to her (time/attention/etc) without putting out.

You confirmed what she felt by not kicking her out afterwards.

Listen to this man. I made this mistake in the past. :snoop: :to:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
u aint have the 112 debut album playing in the background...no woman can resist the lust when this playing

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub3XgQVHw-Y"]112-Can I Touch You[/ame]

:dj2:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do women have some sort of revelation right before penetration where they realize they don't wanna feel like a whore? What is it? I mean if it's not gonna go down, why let the guy lead up to it to shut him down?? :comeon:

I was with this chick today, we chilled, smoked, i started feelin on her t*ts then she started feelin on my joint, it got to the point where she was jerkin my thang, and I wanted head, so i put my beef in her face.. then like a switch went off in her head and everything changed. She suddenly wasn't with it anymore. The moment was hella awkward & I really wanted to tell this bytch to get out my house but I didn't wanna be an a$$hole cause I know girls can't handle that. It's so weird when this shyt happens. How many times has this happened to you brehs? Any idea as to why? What did you do

telling her to leave is exactly what you should have done. if she expects you to handle blue balls, she can handle getting kicked out your house.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
happened to me one time as well only i was tryna finger her as a lead up to fukking and she stopped me right before i got them hands in. twice i think.

it was our first time chilling and she said, "I dont have casual sex, i dont want you to think i'm a slut"

so yea...thats the reason they do it