Girls that change their mind last minute unappreciation thread

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely feel you OP. dikk teasers are some of the most annoying creatures on earth

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Or maybe it's because he threw his penis in her face, it's probably ugly and sad looking. Imagine a burnt hot dog dangling in your face, I'm sure you'd be offended too.

:heh::heh:
On topic, I feel ya pain. Hate them childish ass chicks that can't make up they mind. Even worse when you made a significant drive...:pacspit:

little4209

All Star
Daps
Do women have some sort of revelation right before penetration where they realize they don't wanna feel like a whore? What is it? I mean if it's not gonna go down, why let the guy lead up to it to shut him down?? :comeon:

I was with this chick today, we chilled, smoked, i started feelin on her t*ts then she started feelin on my joint, it got to the point where she was jerkin my thang, and I wanted head, so i put my beef in her face.. then like a switch went off in her head and everything changed. She suddenly wasn't with it anymore. The moment was hella awkward & I really wanted to tell this bytch to get out my house but I didn't wanna be an a$$hole cause I know girls can't handle that. It's so weird when this shyt happens. How many times has this happened to you brehs? Any idea as to why? What did you do

That did it...don't "force" it, if she was going to do it, the fact that you put in it her face made her seem "whorish" imo....i'm a female so...

Daps
Reppin
me
That did it...don't "force" it, if she was going to do it, the fact that you put in it her face made her seem "whorish" imo....i'm a female so...

makes sense.. only reason i did that is cause i was pressed for time :sadcam:

sometimes it's a task knowing the difference between taking initiative & not making a woman feel like less than what she is :manny:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lololol i was about to say either she young or you gotta small meat broski

but maybe you aint get her comfortable enough

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she declined you cause she felt like she could decline you and still get the advantages you provide to her (time/attention/etc) without putting out.

You confirmed what she felt by not kicking her out afterwards.