Girls that change their mind last minute unappreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
me
Do women have some sort of revelation right before penetration where they realize they don't wanna feel like a whore? What is it? I mean if it's not gonna go down, why let the guy lead up to it to shut him down?? :comeon:

I was with this chick today, we chilled, smoked, i started feelin on her t*ts then she started feelin on my joint, it got to the point where she was jerkin my thang, and I wanted head, so i put my beef in her face.. then like a switch went off in her head and everything changed. She suddenly wasn't with it anymore. The moment was hella awkward & I really wanted to tell this bytch to get out my house but I didn't wanna be an a$$hole cause I know girls can't handle that. It's so weird when this shyt happens. How many times has this happened to you brehs? Any idea as to why? What did you do

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Do women have some sort of revelation right before penetration where they realize they don't wanna feel like a whore? What is it? I mean if it's not gonna go down, why let the guy lead up to it to shut him down?? :comeon:

I was with this chick today, we chilled, smoked, i started feelin on her t*ts then she started feelin on my joint, it got to the point where she was jerkin my thang, and I wanted head, so i put my beef in her face.. then like a switch went off in her head and everything changed. She suddenly wasn't with it anymore. The moment was hella awkward & I really wanted to tell this bytch to get out my house but I didn't wanna be an a$$hole cause I know girls can't handle that. It's so weird when this shyt happens. How many times has this happened to you brehs? Any idea as to why? What did you do

You gotta be a little smarter than that my dude. Your first time hooking up with a chick, your main aim should be getting inside her. You can't just dangle your meat in front of her, in my experience girls want to be treated like hoes (biting, hair pulling, spanking) but feel that you don't think they're hoes. Head and the rest can come after, your main aim should've been putting yourself inside her. Once you've smashed a chick and she feels 100% you don't consider her a hoe, NUFFIN is off limits. :takedat:

Well, almost NUFFIN :ld:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You got a small dikk :mjpls:

Sounds like it.

Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg