Girls- Let's talk Feminine Hygiene...

Giselle

Daps
Girls, so I have a question about discharge. :whoa: Don't judge me. But, lately I've been noticing that I've been getting really wet down there on days when I'm not even doing anything. Smh! What do you girls do when you get too much discharge on your panties? Is there anything you wear to prevent it like light pads or do you just wash and go about your day?
I made a post kind about this in the ladies random thoughts thread. Sometimes I have to wear panty liners even when I'm not on my period b/c of heavier discharge. I hate it in the summer :mjcry:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I made a post kind about this in the ladies random thoughts thread. Sometimes I have to wear panty liners even when I'm not on my period b/c of heavier discharge. I hate it in the summer :mjcry:

Exactly! One of the worst feelings in the summer is walking around wearing a fukking panty liner when you don't even have your period. Smh!

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
Exactly! One of the worst feelings is walking around wearing a pad when you don't even have your period. Smh!
A whole pad? :dahell:

Maybe you should try panty liners. They're much smaller and less hot than a pad.

aid155986-728px-Know-if-You're-Ready-to-Wear-a-Panty-Liner-Step-1.jpg

I use these and change them frequently.

hqdefault.jpg

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
p*ssy's are so complex! :ohhh:

There should be ph sticks for proper p*ssy maintenance

Like checking tire pressure n shyt