Girls- Let's talk Feminine Hygiene...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Drink more water, eat less shytty food and use a non scented soap.

Like someone else said you might just be ovulating. Before my period I usually get discharge. If you get discharge, unless it's smells or has an abnormal consistency color & smell, usually it's relative to ovulating or eating habits.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Could be an infection or just hormones (dif types of discharge @ dif times of the month). My gyno says the vagina is very delicate so anything can throw it off, even pantyliners smh. I just use unscented baby soap (liquid). Also probiotics, lots of water and yogurt help, plus laying off carbs/sugar.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I've been eating lots of junk food lately and fast food like Popeyes chicken bc of summer classes. But, I have a fast metabolism and am tall so I don't have any problems with weight gain. I'll try your suggestions.
Fast metabolism is one thing but its dangerous because it could sneak up on you as you get older.

MWinn

Pro
Daps
The only real way to find out is by going to your gyno and having a test done on the discharge. Allow them to give you an answer on whether it's a bacteria causing the discharge of simply ovulation. Self treating can make things escalate or prolonged, it's better to know the facts.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
if it's odorless and clear or white but mucus like, you're just ovulating. using a panty liner is the best thing to do so you don't destroy your underwear or walk around feeling wet. if it has an odor, is any other color, is clumpy or watery, you may have an infection.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
if it's odorless and clear or white but mucus like, you're just ovulating. using a panty liner is the best thing to do so you don't destroy your underwear or walk around feeling wet. if it has an odor, is any other color, is clumpy or watery, you may have an infection.

Yeah, its the former. Its clear, sometimes white and gooee and odorless. I thought that was the case. I've never gotten an infection before. Thanks, for the advice, sis!

Last edited: