GIRLS Asking Your Last Name Before...UNAPRECIATION

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its a good name, isn't it? :youngsabo:

THIS nikka here :pachaha:

But real shyt I always say that my name is Mike Lowrey Jr.

That aint telling em my real name but at least its telling em what type of dude they're dealing with though :manny:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Lol, Mike is my actual name so I can't even fake that. I use my middle name as my last name so I tell them Mike Henry. They get flooded with the Family Guy writer on their search results :stylin:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
A girl asking a last name before you hang out/have had a chance to smash.

You meet a chick at a bar real quick get the digits and bounce cuz she with her homegirls and you aint tryna to perform that neurosurgery of tryna pull her away from her girls and smash that night.

You textin her tryna set shet up and she hits you with the what's your last name?

Fawk a bish tryna google me or go through a facebook and shet goddamn.

Discuss
Yeah, she's not cool with hooking up with anyone, not just you, if he isn't going to provide some general identification.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Wowzers...I've never had sex with someone I didn't know personally or at least on a full name basis already through school or mutual friends. Now, I don't think I ever will :merchant:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Unless someone has the last name of a well-known a$$hole/human monster I could give a fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wowzers...I've never had sex with someone I didn't know personally or at least on a full name basis already through school or mutual friends. Now, I don't think I ever will :merchant:

:childplease::duck:

Faux outta here.Getting your Jack Byrnes on anytime you think a ninja might be worthy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGPj5QgyvvI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGPj5QgyvvI[/ame]

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah. It is a bit odd to have a chick ask u for your last name after u 1st meet her. You have to make a quick decision to tell her an alias or not. If u only plan on smashin and not datin her long term, then shoot her the alias if u wana keep it 100, then just tel the truth. If u want to stay somewhere in the middle. Just give her your middle name and last n:shaq:ame